Song Preference:Lipstick

Small preference I love this song from Bahja Rodriguez

Malak -"baby don't get me confused, don't get me construed, I'm usually cool I'm usually harder but you got me falling for you"

You weren't the type to fall just anyone celebrity or not you didn't care about there social status. And you usually didn't fall for boys that much because they were just a complete waist of space.

So when you saw Malak you didn't expect to fall as hard as you did for him. You tried to play it off, you tried to Ignore all the butterfly's that fluttered crazily when you were around him.

You finally admitted but you were sure to let him know that even though you had extreme feelings towards him, not to take you for granite cuz you were not the one to be played!!!

Jaden -"but I want you next to me loving me endlessly"

You were always scared to take chances on anything, you loved playing it safe, you weren't a nerd or a goody goody,but you weren't a baddie either.

Jaden came and started living a little wild and having a little bit more fun.
People started looking at you different, saying you'd changed.

Jaden was worried, that if you stayed together people would start judging. But the thing was...Jaden wasn't bad at all...really he wasn't. Jaden just was a,person who brought out your fun side.

You told him time and time again you don't care,you wanted him even if that meant him and you against the world, and you guys were ok with that.

Craig -"take me there,show me you care I'm giving you all of me"

You didn't give any boy anything... Basically in the relationship you were the male...and female and boys well,you didn't know what part they played... They were kinda just there.

Craig was no different to you, sure you saw that he was more amazing than any words could explain but, somewhere programmed in your mind you had it set that "no matter how good he may seem,what's the point of giving him my all when he's just gonna end up leaving me later?"

He complained about not having any control on the relationship, no say so, and that he barely felt loved.

So you cracked "Fine...YOU WANT MY ALL...I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!" Your voice got lower after that and you looked down at the grown "but don't say I didn't warn you" you finished

He came and lifted your chin up with his two soft finger tips

"That's all I wanted" he said and you smiled and hugged him. You were finally gonna give Craig your all.

Ben -and boy I've never felt like this before"

Feelings...feelings... What are those

You never knew the reader meaning little did you know Ben made you the definition of true love feelings.

He made you happy, barley made you sad, he was the person there for you when no one else was, he was the person that put a,smile on your face in the toughest situations, when no one on earth could.

He treated better than any princess, queen, and any goddess there was, were not just his angel, you were more than just his universe... Words couldn't describe you to him.

Although you wouldn't know till later, Ben made you a walking, talking, active definition, of what you should look and feel like when your with someone.

You were new to this"feelings" thing. But if there was one thing you knew about em, it was that no one made you feel what Ben did.

Tayvion -"and whatever they may find I won't regret"

"He's probably cheating" "he's a liar"
"He's using you" they all say, and you'd try to find the nicest reply.

So many people even some you were related to tried to draw a wedge between you and Tayvion,but the fact that they you wanted to see you fall made it easier to want to prove them wrong and fight to stat together.

Tayvion started to believe them but you put it in his head that if you give up,they win and that,that was the last thing you wanted, and you convinced him.

"They'll try to find something, and maybe one day you'll believe them" Tay said looking said

"Nope, we're gonna show them that if we can go this far,we can make it even farther, whatever they find who cares, I got you, you got me, and we got us, forget the rest"

That made him smile and have even more hope. You and Tayvion would make it you guys just knew it.