something you find cute about him

Malak -his playful nature,your always play fighting,which leads to kissing and more play fight'n he never gave up he always played with you and made you super happy and you guys were always laughing.

Jaden -his smile,my my my that boy and his smile was one of his best features and you'd do anything to keep the smile on his face, whenever he'd smile at you, you'd blush and say that you loved his smile. He'd do it just for you if not any other human being on earth. Seeing him smile makes him smile,and when you smile, he smiles even more. Just one smiling couple you are.

Craig -he loves cuddling he's a cuddly teddy bear, he is the best kind of cuddler too. He cuddled with you when you were tired,mad,sad,happy he just cuddled with you all the time, especially if he knew either you or him would be leaving for a long period of time. When you couldn't be with each other you missed your cuddle bug. You couldn't be without him for to long what's a soft bed without a cuddly teddy bear.

Ben -you found it cute when he showed his outgoing side he was very adventurous when he wanted to be. He could be laid back but when he was feeling it daring and courageous. You loved it people thought Benny was always laid back and you and him just listened to them talk. But close friends and family knew that Ben could be very Outgoing.

Tayvion -you loved when he was upset he'd try to keep you away but little did he know,you purposely made him mad, you found it cute how his face was scrunched up and lip was poked out, but you apologize because sometimes he can go as far as the silent treatment. And you really get mad then,but its cute when your little Taybear is mad he looks like a little birth toddler and you love it because after all he is your baby.