Ken Catchup

I kinda just threw Kenny in the story without warning so here's a little catch up. Just short little preferences

How you met:you were new at your school (wherever you live) and it was nerve wrecking and he kind of was popular and even though he seemed like a jerk, he had a heart and offered to help you out.

Favorite place to kiss you:your hands

Favorite place to kiss him:shoulder

He gets jealous: you were at school talking to your friends, one of your friends was with a boy that was new to the school and she was shoeing him around,you guys were sitting on the lunch table, and he just kept throwing compliments your way. Ken walked up and sat next to you, he put His arm on your shoulder and kissed your cheek, you turned and smiled at him.

"You know you have a beautiful skin tone,not too light,not too dark but just right,it sets off your eyes" the new boy said to you.

You looked over at Ken who was clearly not happy with his over attempt to try and make you blush.

"Uh...thank you" you said not really paying attention to his compliment.

"Yeah her skin tone does bring out here eyes" Ken said. "I'd like to think that they look even better when her eyes are rolling to the back of her head from pleasure 😂😍😘🙈👏💜👌😜😛😋😝😚😎😏 (yep I did it haha)

Your eyes went wide you looked over at Ken and frowned and slapped his shoulder.

"Excuse us" you smiled hopping off the lunch table and said quickly leaving your friend laughing and the new boy feeling awkward.

You pulled him into the hall way he was smiling feeling as if accomplished something. "That was not funny AT ALL!!!" You whispered yelled at Ken

"Ah now yes it was and you know it was" Ken argued

"Its funny that you put our personal business out there like that?" You said

"You know your eyes are beautiful when they roll to the back of your head" Ken said trying to hug you but you refused

"Your jealous" you said

"Hell no, especially not of the new kid" he argued

"I didn't say you were jealous of him now did I?" You smirked you knew you caught him.

"Look all those compliments were waaaayyy unnecessary he saw me there with you" Ken said

"Awwww you are jealous" you gushed

"Oh my god" Ken said

You grabbed his hand "c'mon let's go back inside" you said "and BTW, your eyes are beautiful when there rolled to the back of your head too" you winked.

Kenny smiled as you went back in the cafeteria.

What you do to make him mad: You gush over how cute he looks with braces, it makes him feel like a baby when you pinch his cheeks just see him smile and see his braces

What he does to make you mad: he never takes you seriously cuz you literally are so cute when you mad, and it's not just him who thinks so it's all your friends and family

How he spoils you:he carries you whenever you don't feel like walking, up stairs,down Stairs,down the street just anywhere.

PDA: Ken loves PDA he loves you so he wants to show you, kisses,hugs slaps on your ass,name it he's not afraid to show he loves you to anyone.

The couple you are:the playful couple always play fighting and being fake mean to each other.