Blurb

A/N is a small preference, its what I imagine, or something a small preference. This one is about them being a dad, how I imagine them.

Malak - I think Malak would absolutely spoil your kids and would be proud to say your the mother of his children. He'd make sure they had all the love in the world. People would expect him to be clueless to what it means to be a dad. But he new exactly what it meant.

Jaden -now for Jay,he would be a super dad everything you couldn't get done he did,he picked them up from school when you couldn't,fixed them food, he ran them baths. Now you weren't a lazy mom, but he wanted you to know that he was capable of being a good dad to your Kids. You knew that even before you had them.

Craig -He would definitely was a softy for his kids, you would have to be the one to discipline them. You weren't a mean parent but you wanted your kids to know there was boundaries. But who said they couldn't take advantage of dad a little bit. He loved your kids to death.

Tayvion -he would be the dad to make sure your kid's knew that they could do anything as long as they put their mind to it. Tayvion would let your child know that nothing was out if reach and that as long as you keep trying you can achieve anything. He said they could even be the first to achieve it too.

Ben -would be the dad to make the kids work for what they want. He wants them to see that even though your kids were spoiled some things they worked for, Ben would want your kids to know that not everything is handed to you on a silver platter, and when you earn it everything is way better anyways.

A/N so should I do more blurbs?? Also which one do you think you would most likely want to be the father of your children based of the info...not just on who you like lol!! I'd say Jaden for me