Chapter 20

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BFFBNJ aka Brenda M England

Please do not copy or duplicate my story in any way <3 Hope you enjoy this as much as I have.

 For those of you that didn't read last chapter..I will just tell you this.. they didn't have sex but got really close =p

Don't forget to vote and comment! IF you think I deserve it.

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Worse

Chapter 20

That day she got up while Octavian and Chloe slept and did some laundry and decided she wanted to do something special for the both of them. They had saved her from her death in the park. Octavian was taking the time to train her in more ways that one, she giggled.

Zaphira was so happy. She couldn't recall ever being this happy in her life. She decided she would take a run to the store and pick up some champagne and lobster for dinner. Even though they didn't have to eat food, she still enjoyed the flavor of it.

She pulled on some sweats, tennis shoes, tank top, and sweatshirt. On her way out she jotted down on a paper that she took a jog to the store to pick some stuff up. With her earbuds in her ears she close the door behind her. The store was only about two miles from Octavian's house. So, with her enhanced speed and fit body it would take her no time at all.

She relived her morning with Octavian. He had made it so special for her. Zaphira was finally able to realize that making love or anything sexual didn't have to be bad. Thanks to Octavian she knew that maybe one day she would be able to have a normal sex life. Could she finally trust him? She answered her own question with a simple yes. He simply had been great with her, forgiven her for imposing in his mind, showed her nothing but kindness. He really was cut from a different slab than his half brother Cezar.

She shook her head not wanting to ruin her wonderful thoughts of Octavian with that monsters images. Zaphira recalled the adorable brown eyes and soft curls that he had. Generally he used some sort of gel to keep them away from his face, but on the rare occasion she had seen him without it and he looked absolutely adorable. She smiled to herself in realization, this was her soul-mate. The other half of her. She really needed to know what all that meant. Chloe would be able to explain it in more detail later, she would ask her once she got back to the house.

She continued to jog to the local grocery store, humming to herself as she listened to her Ipod. Everything was working out just fine, just like Chloe had told her they would. She missed the fun nights of dancing, she would have to make a suggestion to go out dancing as a girls night out soon. Well that's if they don't kill me for leaving the house without one of them with me, she thought.

She grabbed a grocery cart and went up and down the isles looking for the items she needed to make her lobster and cheesy potato dish everyone loved. Zaphira had two grocery bags full of stuff. It was kind of heavy. Maybe I should of drove.

Well I guess I'm just going to have to make the best of it seeing that both Octavian and Chloe are still asleep. She paid for her items and grabbed the groceries, placing one bag in each arm. She threw her earbuds back in her ears and started to head back to the house.

Out the corner of her eye she seen someone approaching on her right side. She could tell it was a male by how big they were. Her heart began to hammer in her chest.

Please let him just run past me.

BUT of course she couldn't get that lucky. He approached her and was speaking to her, running next to her but she couldn't hear what he was saying because of her earbuds. She reached up and pulled them out.