Chapter 14

© all rights reserved BFFBNJ aka Brenda M. England

 **************Thank you Eyeball99XD for the awesome cover <3**********

OK the symbol to the right is what was on their wrists. =)

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Worse

Chapter 14

The next morning Zaphira woke up with the mission in her mind. Mission get into Octavian's mind! She thought, Okay if I was a guy what would distract me? Sex? Okay well we can check that one off as a HELL NO. On to the next idea, maybe if I just dressed sexy and stuff it would keep his distracted enough.Yeah! Let's go with that one.

She got out of the shower, drank four bags of blood, flat ironed her hair and put on a pair of skin tight skinny jeans that hugged her ass just perfectly. Zaphira had finally began to fill back out. She guessed ten bags of blood would do that to ya. Hell her body was looking better than she ever remembered it looking before. Then she put on a very low cut top, showing more than enough cleavage. Lastly she put on some lip gloss and set out to meet up with my “trainer”.

Octavian heard Zaphira come in but was engrossed in his newspaper. “Good morning Zaphira,” he greeted.

Okay this isn't going to work if he doesn't look up. She grabbed the other part of the newspaper that was on the coffee table, she lingered on the bending over part. She tried to give him a show of her cleavage...well dang it. That is if he actually looked. she tried dropping the newspaper and bending over in front of him. She peaked through her legs before standing up and nope...he wasn't even looking.

Frustrated, she plopped down on the couch and that finally got his attention.

“Something the matter,”he asked?

Zaphira sighed,”no not really.”

He looked her up and down..finally, “Today we are going to be doing some physical training. I need for you to go change into some sweat pants and a normal tank top Zaphira.”

What? That's it? He didn't even look at me like I was sexy. What the hell.. Maybe I am losing my touch or have lost it all together.

She got up without a word and headed to the bedroom to change. Realization finally hit her that she had literally taken over his bedroom. Zaphira kinda felt bad about that. Maybe she should offer to sleep in another bedroom. She had grown accustomed to the familiar smells of his masculine bedroom and was quite fond of the room but it was only fair. She had been there damn near a month now and Octavian never complained a single time about it either. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all.

Chloe had returned the previous evening in time for them to watch some television together. Before Zaphira had dozed off to sleep Octavian informed them that Chloe was going to be her partner for training over the next few days until she finally got the hang of things and then he would taking over. He would be coaching her on how to fight but the actual fighting would be between her and Chloe. Which to Zaphira sounded really weird seeing she couldn't see herself ever fighting her best friend.

Zaphira came out of the bedroom changed and headed back to the study to meet up with Octavian. She could hear Chloe's voice as she approached. They didn't hear Zaphira coming because they continued with their conversation.

“Yes I was able to see what that monster did to her Chloe.”

She stopped, wanting to hear what was going to be said next. She attempted to be as quiet as possible.