part fourtytwo

Emily’s POV

It was two in the morning and I was still awake, I was ready for bed in Niall’s baggy t-shirt and my underwear. But no I couldn’t sleep, I was working on an article that needed to be finished for tomorrow. My bed was covered in sheets of paper, my laptop, no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get into this one. I finally started typing adding more to this already awful article when my phone started buzzing. Niall!

“Niall, hey!” I exclaimed down the phone.

“I miss you,” he groaned, I sat back leaning against the headboard.  I think  I knew where this conversation was going. “I’m so lonely..” he said, deliberately drawing out each word. “I miss you so much Niall, I just want to see you.” I heard him swallow a little bit because of the raspy tone of my voice. “I was thinking of the night we got together, at my apartment, I am so hard for you. I can’t even focus on anything. This whole day all I kept thinking about was you.” Oh god, I could feel myself getting wetter at the thought of him sat in his hotel room touching himself. “God - Niall..I need you, I need you so bad.” was all I managed to say. My mind was completely off the work I had just been doing. I kept shifting in the bed, trying to keep from touching myself but it was all building up and I felt as if I was losing control. “What are you wearing?” he grunted down the phone

“Your white shirt and my black lace underwear,”  I started touching my body the way I knew he would. Slowly I let my hand trace patterns on my stomach as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to just feel, wishing it was him. I brought my hand up to my breast and started massaging it just the way he would. It was silent for what seemed like forever, both of us just listening to each other’s ragged breaths, getting used to each other being away but at the same time wishing we could be together. He knew I was teasing myself just like I knew he was doing the same.

“I want to see you lying back on your bed so that I can crawl over you and kiss down your neck, down your body...”

I cut him off “Uhh Niall I want you so bad,” I heard him take in a deep and ragged breath. “I want to taste you, I want to feel your walls on my tongue and put my fingers in you to feel how tight you get for me, to feel your hands in my hair. Do you feel it? Feel my arms holding your hips in place while you struggle because of how good it feels,” another deep moan left my throat and that was it. I started touching myself slowly and moving my finger in circles. “Jesus – Niall I need you in me so bad. I want you to see how wet I am. To feel how wet I am. I want to feel you throbbing in me – holy shit,” I kept feeling these waves of pleasure from rubbing my clit. “Babe – fuck, I need you to feel how hard I am for you. I need to be inside you.” With that, I inserted two fingers and started pumping into myself. My hands were nothing like Niall’s. Not as long, not as rough. My desire for him kept growing. I missed his hands on me and the way they feel sliding down to my hips while his lips are on my neck. I needed to feel his shoulder muscles as he holds himself above me. I needed to run my fingers through his hair as he kisses me, slowing down his thrusts and making every one count. I heard him groaning down the phone as I moaned his name,” Baby, come on. Let go. I know you’re almost there. I can hear you. I know that moan.” He was right. The thoughts of his hands working his length were sending me over the edge. “Niall, I – fuck, I don’t know how much longe –“ and with that I came, my eyes squeezing shut and pleasure rushing through me as I thought of Niall there reaching his orgasm. My back arched and I gripped onto the pillow next to me, moaning loudly saying Niall’s name. I knew Niall was close. “Can you feel me Niall? Feel my nails scratch down your back as you move in and out of me?” A long list of swear words leave his mouth. I could see him in my mind pulling his hand up and down his length. His face scrunching up. I had finally come down off my high and Niall was starting to slow his breathing and come off of his. I listened to him panting, now only wanting him here for me to curl up next too. “Niall...?”

“Yeah babe?”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

After my very eventful phone call, I tried to get back to my article, I wasn’t in bed until half four. I knew I would be tired in the morning.

Lauren’s POV

Another week passed and it was the same routine as always but today was Tuesday! Meaning my birthday. Me and Emily went out for lunch and went shopping, at the weekend we were going out so we both got a new outfit for that and I just got some new clothes. I facetimed Harry for about an hour in the afternoon, “Hey baby,”

“Hi!” I shouted “Happy birthday!”

“Thanks Harry!”

“I’ve got you lots of presents, one or two are kind of presents for me too,” He gave me a cheeky smile. “I promise you when I get back I am gonna spoil you, we’ll have a late birthday together.”

“Aw thank you.” He went on to ask me how everything was etc.

I still had to work tonight which was unfortunate.

...

When I got in the coffee room, I saw a basket with balloons a massive card and wrapped up presents. Well that obviously isn’t from Lisa, so must be from Sam. As I got out into the bar Sam greeted me with a huge smile on his face. “Did you see your presents?”

“Yeah, thank you so much, you didn’t have too.”

“Of course I did.” Throughout the night Sam kept mentioning that it was my birthday so I got many free drinks from people.