part twelve

Harry’s POV

We had finally got back to Laurens, Emily went into her room and me and Lauren went into hers she got out a huge suitcase from her cupboard and lied it down on the floor. I sat down on the floor with the suitcase in front of me, Lauren opened up her wardrobe and threw out some, shorts, dresses, skirts, vests, sandals and a bunch of other stuff. Then she went over to her draws and threw out more stuff onto the floor. “Is this really how you pack?” She turned round to see the mess on the floor and smiled “Yep, get everything out onto the floor and then pack, easy!” She speed walked into her bathroom and came out with, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, basically everything she needs, she had so much though, it was as if she got loads for going away. She grabbed her passport out one of her draws and sat down to start packing, she sat infront of me so I was reaching around her to help her pack. We had finally finished with the packing, I sat back against the bed and Lauren fell back against me, we sat there hugging for ages. I started to tickle her and she started pushing me away giggling.

Emily’s POV

I could hear Lauren laughing and screaming get off, I guessed Harry was tickling her! I was only half way through packing, I sat back from my suitcase and started thinking about Niall, his eyes were amazing. He was so good looking, I couldn’t keep my mind off of him, he was nice, funny, hot, we got on well; even though we didn’t talk much. After thinking about Niall and tonight so far I got back to my packing, I could tell it was going to take a while. I was slowly piling top on top of another top and shorts on more shorts. Sandals, vans, converse, pumps, one pair of heels, so many things to fit in one case, I was starting to remember why I didn’t really go on holiday often. I could suddenly hear quick footsteps getting louder and louder when Lauren and Harry burst into me room, “You ready yet?” Lauren said out of breath, I shook my head “Nah, you two watch tv or something and I’ll come out when I’m done!” Lauren and Harry were still stood in the door way panting, “Okay!” Lauren said as she turned around to walk into the living room, Harry following her, smacking her bum as he went.

Lauren’s POV

Emily was still packing so I made me and Harry some tea and we sat down and watched TOWIE. Harry didn’t really enjoy it but he still sat through it, for my sake I guess. We were curled up on the sofa sipping at our tea, Harry kept running his fingers though my messy hair and rubbing my back. I put mine and Harry’s mug down on the coffee table and as I went to sit back I got on top of him and started tickling him. “This is pay back for earlier!” I screamed as I tickled his ribs. “Lauren get off, I’m gonna piss myself!” I couldn’t stop laughing at him, his face was hilarious. He was trying to push me off him, I fell back and then he was on top of me, I was expecting to be attacked again. I went to push him away but then he didn’t tickle me, he kissed me.  We started getting off when we heard “Ew, get a room!” We pulled apart, Harry got off me and I sat up, “We were in one, you interrupted.” I said winking at Emily, she was stood right behind the sofa with her huge suitcase.  I got off the sofa and put the mugs in the sink, as I was Harry went in my room and got my suitcase. We were all ready to go so we left the apartment and the locked the doors ready for the rest of the night. It was almost nine when we left, Harry threw our bags in the trunk and me and him slid into the backseat.

Meanwhile...

Niall’s POV

“Guys, do you think something’s going on with Harry and Lauren?” I said looking round the room at everyone! “I think there is! We should just ask them when they get back.” Louis replied. “Louis maybe they wanna keep it quiet!” Cori said looking down at Louis sat on the floor. “I think we should to be honest!” I said getting back into the debate. “Yeah ask them, but not as soon as they get in the door, Louis!” Liam said exaggerating his head turn. We were all just sat round talking when there was a buzz at the door, it was Harry and the girls, “Niall its Harry let us up mate!” I buzzed them up, they got in about 5 minutes later, I had never seen such big suitcases in my life! “Emily, Lauren we’re going for 2 weeks, not a year!” I said laughing in shock at them! Lauren just shrugged her shoulders and smiled “Well you gotta be prepared for anything Niall!”Emily replied laughing back at me. They dumped their stuff in the hall way and came back into the living room, “Hey everybody!” Lauren said as she sat back down where she was sat earlier! Harry and Emily followed in. “Hey!” We all replied in sync.

Liam’s POV

Everyone was sat where they were earlier, while Emily, Harry and Lauren packed so did everyone else, the girls went home and packed but they only lived on another floor in the building. We were all sat round talking about the holiday and what we were gonna do, “In my opinion we should just go clubbing every night!” Lauren shouted out, “You would get tired though, when would we sleep?” Harry replied turning to her, Lauren sighed “Thats what the day is for!” Everyone started for laughing we were sat in silence for a while, I looked over at Harry and Lauren and saw they were sat pretty close and then noticed they were hands. I guessed something was going on after all. “I’m gonna bring in the drinks,” Harry stood up “I’ll help you mate!” We both walked into the kitched and grabbed the bottles of wine, wkd, Smirnoff ice, beer etc off the side before we went back in I had to ask Harry. “Wait a minute Harry,” He turned around smiling struggling to carry about 6 bottles, “Is something going on with you and Lauren?” I whispered, his smile dropped, he didn’t look mad or upset, just shocked, “How did you find out?” He asked sounding really concerned “I saw you holding hands a minute ago.” He looked less shocked now I had told him “Did anyone else see? Does anyone else think that?” I thought I could lie and tell him no one thought nothing of them so he didn’t worry but I had to be honest. “No one else saw, but everyone thinks something might be happening, they said they were gonna ask you tonight.” In a way Harry looked relieved, he just nodded and walked back into the living room.