part twentythree

Harry’s POV

We got up to our hotel rooms, Niall grabbed clothes for tomorrow and then went into the girls room. “Bye Emily, I love you!” Lauren said in a high pitched voice hugging Emily and kissed her on the cheek. “Bye Lauren, love you too” she said as she walked into their hotel room with Niall. Lauren ran in my hotel room kicked off her shoes and went straight to the toilet. I  sat on my bed and started reading through my twitter. She came running out of the bathroom, "Hey! Let's go back to the club!" she screamed, flailing her arms in the air, I stood up to help her "Shh! Jesus Christ Lauren! You need to be quiet!" I whisper-yelled at her. She mouthed and 'oops', placing a hand over her mouth to silence herself. "Are you okay, babe?" She nodded dramatically before resting her head on my shoulder, arms around my neck, stood in front of me as I wrapped my hand around her waist. I felt Lauren's lips on the neck, sucking on different sections, trying to find my sweet spot in my drunken haze. "No Lauren" I half moaned, untangling her arms from my body so she would look at me "Why not?" she groaned, going in again "Because you're drunk" I said, pushing her away again. "So? I don't care, take advantage of me" she grinned against my neck, sliding her hands into my jeans back pocket, her lips latching back onto my neck, this time, in the perfect place. I moaned in response, losing myself at her touch "No..." I internally slapped myself for saying no "I couldn't do that to you"  "Okay, fine" Lauren nodded, detaching herself from me and standing on the opposite side of the room to me now. I walked over to her and as I finally reached her something fell out my pocket, "Oh for fu-" "I'm on it" Lauren had a devious smirk on her face as she knelt down to pick up the key. I stood there patiently, waiting for her to ask for help in order to get her up.

Then I felt it.

Her hand.

On my crotch.

Grabbing.

Hard.

I let a small whimper leave my mouth, and immediately regretted it as she began kissing over my covered cock. Lauren immediately stood up, she started  running her hands up and down my covered chest, tracing my v lines, down to my belt loops, pulling me into her "we can finish what we started..." she whispered against my lips, lightly brushing them together. "You know I can't do this" I whispered, resting my forehead against hers. "It would be wrong" "Not if I wanted it" she replied, pressing her body into mine "Doesn't make it right" I groaned, pulling away from her. "Fine" Lauren sighed irritated, turned on her heel and walked away again. "I'll make us a cup of tea then love? To sober us up?" No response. "I'll take that as a yes then.." I walked into the mini kitchen we had in our hotel room, filled the kettle and waited for it to boil. I leant against the marble counter, sighing heavily as I looked down at my happy friend, standing tall from Lauren's little act. God if she wasn't drunk she would be in for a rough night. But I couldn't do that to her. I respect her too much. I was brought back to reality at the high squeal of the kettle, shaking rapidly. "Shit!" I yelled, grabbing the kettle off the side, burning my hand in the process "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled, shaking my hand around. "Are you alright?" Lauren asked, walking into the kitchen in her silk bath robe "Shit, Harry!" Lauren ran over, grabbed a dish towel with some ice, resting it on my hand. "What the fuck were you doing?" she asked, concern taking over her beer goggle eyes. "Trying to make you tea!" I whined, my hand pulsing from the pain. "You shouldn't have, Harry" she mumbled, removing the towel covered ice, bringing my hand up to her mouth and kissing it delicately. "Thank you, though" I smiled at her, pushing a spare strand of hair out of her eye with my spare hand, running my hand down the back of her neck. I looked at her, noticing her attention on my mouth. I sighed internally. I'm going to regret this one day... I pulled on the back of her neck, attaching our lips once more. The force she put behind her lips; need? Want? Lust? I felt Lauren's tongue run over my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I happily obliged. Lauren began running her tongue over my teeth when I pulled away. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I looked her dead in the eye, both of us suddenly serious. "Positive" she grabbed my shirt, pulling my face down to her smaller figure, kissing her again. I pulled on her arse with my non-burnt hand, signifying I wanted her up and latched to my hips. She cautiously leapt, trying not to hurt my hand but failing in the process. "Ow" I mumbled against her lips as I stumbled over to the bed. I threw her on the bed, a small giggle released from her lips as I smirked down at her, ripping my shirt from my body. "How do you want it tonight, babe?" "You know how I want it" Lauren winked at me as she took off her robe until she was just in her underwear. I did know how she wanted it.

 Rough.