part thirtyeight

Emily’s POV

When I got back to the building I had a surprise of my own. Niall was standing in the cold shaking, “Hi?” Confusion clear in my voice “Hi.” He said walking to me with his arms stretched out signalling for a hug. He pulled me in, hugging me tightly “Hey you okay?” I said pulling away keeping my hands placed on his arms

“Yeah, I just realized I really needed to talk to you,” Oh, this could be very bad, or very good. “Well what is it?”

“Seeing what went on with Lauren and Harry made me realize I don’t want to the run the risk of losing you by saying shit or in my case not saying anything at all, I really like you Emily and I haven’t actually told you that and I think you are amazing, you’re funny, so nice and adorable, I have a question to ask you,” What the hell is going on? “Will you be my girlfriend?” Shock washed over me, Niall wants me to be his girlfriend, wow. “Of course,” He pulls me closer this time into a kiss. Gentle but passionate, I felt his mouth slightly part so I mimicked his actions; I felt his tongue slip along my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I happily agreed too. I completely forgot where we were, what else was happening, it was just us two and at that very moment that was all I needed. “Let’s go inside, it’s freezing.” I said just after pulling away from Niall. I turned on my heel and we went into the building that I had completely forgot we were standing in front of.

Lauren’s POV

“So what are we now?” I looked up at Harry smiling “Well I was hoping I could say you were my girlfriend really,” Me, Harry Styles girlfriend. “I’d love to be your girlfriend.”

...

We got back to my apartment, I was in bed within minutes of being back home, I just wanted to cuddle up in my bed, it was freezing out. Harry came out the toilet and he was just in his boxers by now, he slipped under the covers and I felt his warm body pressed against me. He pulled me onto his lap, he connects his lips with mine, barely touching, but I force myself down onto him.

Harry’s POV

I could feel myself getting harder as Lauren grinded against my crotch; it was obvious she could feel it too as a small giggle left her swollen lips. I pulled her shirt off above her head as quick as possible not wanting to break the kiss for too long. I lifted her slightly off my lap and flipped us over so I was on top, in control. I pulled her lace underwear down her long, tanned legs, making sure my fingertips grazed against them in the process. She let out a small whimper by my antagonising slow movement. I brought myself back up kissing Laurens neck “Do you want me?” I whispered into her ear she nodded not speaking a word “I need to hear it, tell me you want me.”

“I want you Harry, I need you now,” She moaned into my ear. Just hearing her say those words could set me off. I ripped my boxers off as quickly as I could and flung them across the room. I positioned myself back in the perfect position and slowly slid into Lauren, earning a small moan from her. This time I let her adjust to my size. I watch her screw her eyes up, I started to move and soon she looked more comfortable. I thrusted slowly getting faster, filling her completely, she moaned into my ear, repeating my name over and over. She flipped us back over so she was on top, she started riding my cock slowly, teasing me“Come on babe,” I moaned, she smiled down at me and pressed down harder on me earning a groan from me. She was getting faster, moaning throwing her head back in pleasure. I felt her clench around me, letting go together. She brought her body down to mine panting; I could feel her heart pounding against my body. I could tell she was worn out and I wasn’t surprised.

Emily’s POV

Niall and I decided to go to his apartment for a change, I drove.

He had given me a t-shirt to sleep in and he was in grey sweats and a white t-shirt, I was lying in his bed and he was smiling down at me. “What?” I said smiling up at him “Nothing, doesn’t matter,” he leaned down and kissed my forehead. “So lunch tomorrow then?” One minute we were talking about if we should do something tomorrow the next minute I felt him kissing my neck, which took me completely by surprise, he was in the right spot too and he could tell by the small moans leaving my lips. I turned quickly to kiss him our lips moving in sync, and as we continued to kiss, I could feel myself slowly going crazy with want. He slipped his hand up my top but still only resting it on my waist. He soon didn’t waste any time undressing either of us, we were in nothing within seconds. He left a trail of kisses all down my body before he slowly entered me. Waiting for me to adjust before moving, then gently thrusting in and out. Niall picked up the pace, I moaned, kissing his shoulder as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, going deeper and faster with each movement. I scratched down in his back as I clenched around him, I couldn’t take it anymore, and I finally orgasmed, Niall cumming soon after me.