part fourty

Niall’s POV

“Guy’s I would like to announce, I have a girlfriend, her name is Emily and she is lovely, please be nice to her I really care about this girl,” I typed out looking up at Emily before clicking tweet.

“Done,” I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear me. “Wow, so they know,”

“Yeah,” Emily looked quite nervous “Come here you,” I pulled her in hugging her tightly; I kind of just wanted to forget about the tweet. “They’re gonna love you, don’t worry,”

“I hope so,”

“They will, I promise.”

Lauren’s POV

“Niall, told everyone about Emily,” Harry said lying on my bed. “Oh really?”

“Yeah, do you think we should tell people?”

“It’s up to you Harry, it would easier on us if they knew,” As soon as I turned round I saw Harry typing away on his phone he turned it around so I could see the screen, “Because Niall told you guys  I feel you should know I also have an amazing girlfriend, her name is Lauren, please be kind to her,” I pressed the tweet button and almost regretted it. I just wanted people to like me.

...

Emily and I had decided to go out for a coffee, we went to Starbucks for a change. I kept looking through the replies of Harry’s tweet; some people weren’t being that bad. Most people were just saying they wanted to know who I was. “How do you feel now people know?” I asked Emily as I put my phone down trying to put off looking at anymore tweets. “I’m glad, I’m just not looking forward to masses of teenage girls threatening to kill me because they ‘love’ Niall more than me,” I chuckled at the sarcasm in Emily voice, I guess that was all I would have to worry about. I know how harsh people can be but I was just hoping people would accept me and Emily. “Can’t believe tomorrow is their last day before they go away, for a month,” Emily reminded me. “I know,” I didn’t know what I would do with Harry for a whole month. “And they miss your birthday,” she clearly saw the smile on my face fade. “We’ll do something, I’ll make it amazing.”

“Thanks Emily.”

...

All four of us stayed in for the evening, Emily cooked for us, she made macaroni and cheese. We all decided to watch a few films for the evening, I chose Captain America, great film, also it means I get to drool over Chris Evans. Emily chose Iron man 2, no surprise there.

...

Emily’s POV

Lauren and I were going outfit shopping today for the meal tonight, of course I was up and ready by eleven, she was up and that was about it. “Give me half an hour,” She called from her bedroom. I was sat on the sofa, scrolling through my twitter feed. I saw people tweeting about ‘Niall’s mystery girlfriend’ as they put it. I got myself a drink and sat back down on the sofa. “Ready!” Lauren said as she fumbled out of her bedroom.

We walked around a few shops, I got a dress in Topshop (http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/dresses-442/enzyme-check-smock-dress-2356088?bi=61&ps=20) and was planning on wearing my black ankle boots, with it. Lauren got a burgundy dress (http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/96198/category/849/)  I still couldn’t believe they were going for a month, neither me or Lauren could get any time off work to visit them, skyping, texting and calling is all we had.

...

We all piled into the restaurant, Liam had booked everything as always, he was the most organised so probably the best idea, it was quite a busy, yet quiet restaurant.

Lauren’s POV

Our main meals had just arrived. I couldn’t believe tonight was our last night, mine and Harry’s last night. I couldn’t take not being able to have him any longer. Everyone was either talking or eating no one was paying much attention to me, I placed my hand on his thigh but he didn’t even give me a second glance, I move my hand up his leg I lay my palm flat across the crotch of his pants, and slowly rub in circles. Feeling him harden beneath me, I smirk to myself and begin rubbing at a faster pace, occasionally peeking over at everyone to make sure they hadn’t caught me. I cup him in my hand, and squeeze slightly, a low moan slips out his mouth. I carefully slip my fingers into his jeans, of course that was a struggle because Harry obviously has to wear the tightest jeans possible,  I run my hand across the thinner material of his boxers. I hear his breathing quicken rapidly as I tug at the elastic of his boxers before I start I slowly sliding my hand up and down his dick. I lean his ear “You like that?” I don’t know where my new found confidence had come from but I was going with it. “S-top,” he stammered. “But I like it,” I whispered still sliding my hand up and down. “S-stop Lauren,” I knew he was enjoying it really, “Fine,” I said through gritted teeth.  Everyone had finished their main course and were talking, when I felt Harry’s hand resting on my thigh, he was swirling his fingertips around the inside of my thigh. One minute his hand was on my thigh the next, his hand had found its way to my underwear. I took in a sharp breath as Harry slid his hand up and down my already very wet underwear. Clearly enjoying himself, he moved his hand and found my clit moving in figure eights, a small moan escaped my mouth, that I instantly regretted. His fingers entered me, and totally taken by surprise I jumped slightly, but caught myself by biting my lip to keep the moan I desperately wanted to let out, in. He began pumping them into me nice and slow, causing me to clench around him. Even though I was enjoying myself I didn’t want to get caught and I didn’t think I could keep quiet any longer. I grabbed Harry’s wrist and moved his hand away from me.

Emily drove us all home, Niall and Emily stayed in the living room but I knew straight where I was heading as soon as I got in. As we got in the room he slammed the door shut, almost looking angry, before I could even speak, he had tossed me onto the bed and was crawling on top of me. “What you did in the restaurant was very naughty Lauren,” His voice low almost a whisper. He stripped down to his boxers and basically ripped my dress off of me. “So bad,” he mumbled into my neck. Soon enough his hands were running all over body finally landing on my breasts, earning a small moan from me. “No noise,” Harry said bluntly.  Harry got right to it, forcing his plump lips onto my right nipple, sucking hard, before transferring to the other and licking, biting, scratching, repeating the process. “On your knees,” He said straight into my ear, I did as I was told, I was in no position to argue. Before I even have time to wonder what he’s doing, his tongue is on my inner thigh. His tongue travelled to where I needed him most, faster and faster his tongue travels across me from behind. I moan out in pleasure and I am all of a sudden flipped onto my back. His fingers come into play once again and he’s rubbing harsh circles on my clit, my back arches and I groan at the intense feeling.  Suddenly two fingers plunge into me, he pumps them in and out rapidly and I know I’m close already. “Oh yes Harry!” I yell out tangling my fingers into his curls as my body convulses. Moans come out my mouth without a second thought. Now it was his turn I thought. I bring my mouth around his head, licking up all the pre-cum and begin sucking. I start out soft and slow, but soon I’m going at it with my all.I suck as hard as I can, running my tongue along his prominent vein and pumping what I can’t fit in my mouth. Harry's head tips back and his mouth falls open in pleasure.His hips buck forward, desperate for more. I deepthrouaght him. I hollow out my cheeks and get all of him I can in my mouth. “I’m almost there!” He lets out. I feel him twitch in my mouth and seconds later he shoots his hot load down my throat. “Get in me now,” Harry climbs on top of me. Without any warning Harry thrusts his dick into me, and I scream, my nails digging into his flesh. I moan Harry’s name countless times as he pounds into me. “OH YES!” I scream. My back is arched so much it is slightly painful, my toes are curling, my throat hurts from screaming so much, Pure pleasure shoots through me as I cum, clenching around Harry, whose climax is fast approaching. A few more thrusts and he’s there, his hot liquid filling me. His body falls beside mine as we both catch our breath.