part sixteen

Lauren’s POV

All of us went up to our rooms, we were all on the 10th and 9th floor. Me, Harry, Emily and Niall were on the 10th floor and Liam, Sophia, Louis, Cori, Zayn and Lianna were on the 9th floor. When we left them at their rooms Niall just screamed “Race you to the elevator!” Looking at all of us wide eyed.  We all started sprinting to the lift screaming and laughing. We stopped when we saw an old man in the lift standing there looking shocked. We waited for him to get out and then we all got in laughing at each other, panting.  We reached our floor within seconds and left the lift still out of breath, our rooms were only a few doors down from the lift and they were across the hall from each other. “If you do whatever you need to do we’ll come and meet you in a bit and then go see the others, they’re talking about going to the beach, so get your bikinis,” Harry said winking at me, me and Emily walked in our room shaking our heads laughing.

Niall’s POV

We got in our room, it was huge! I put my suitcase down by the bed and jumped on it. “OH MY GOD! This is amazing!” I groaned rolling around on the huge king sized bed. I closed my eyes just to feel Harry jump on the bed too. He put his head on my chest and was nuzzling his head in my neck “Oh Niall, I love you Niall, me and you together forever!” I started laughing and he got off the bed. I opened my eyes looking up at him, “Oh no, you want Emily to do that don’t you!” He started laughing to himself walking into the bathroom, as he walked away I threw a pillow at his back. I sat up and to nobody’s surprise I started thinking about Emily, we spoke for pretty much the whole plane journey, she was amazing we had so much in common. Maybe this holiday would get me somewhere with her.

Liam’s POV

Sophia was changing into her swim suit for the beach. I came out the bathroom to see her standing there in a purple cut out swimsuit “Do you like it?” She asked me smiling, “No,” her smile turned into a frown within seconds “I love it!” I said running over to her laughing. I grabbed her and kissed her. That’s when Zayn texted me saying Louis, Cori, him and Lianna were in his room waiting for everyone.

Lianna’s POV

Me, Zayn, Louis and Cori were  waiting in our room for Harry, Niall and the girls and Liam and Sophia. Zayn was in a black t-shirt and denim shorts, I was in my Swimsuit with a little cardigan over the top.  All of a sudden there was a knock at our door it was Liam and Sophia. “So we’re just waiting for the singletons?” I said laughing to myself, thought that was clever. “Yeah,” Liam replied to me. We heard laughing and talking getting louder and louder and then there was a knock at the door. Liam opened it as he was closest, it was Harry, Niall, Lauren and Emily. They were standing there all with big grins across their faces. “Ready?” Harry said still smiling “We’ve been ready for ages,” Zayn said back ruffling his hair as we all left the Hotel room.

Cori’s POV

It was a tight squeeze in the lift but we all managed to get in there. I was looking forward to spending two whole weeks with my baby. It was gonna be a good holiday I could tell. I never get this much time with him and being in a different country just makes it that much better.  We all piled out into the lobby. When we got out the hot air of Ibiza hit me in the face. It was so hot I was so looking forward to getting a tan. Our hotel wasn’t far from the beach luckily so it wasn’t a very long walk. Louis took my hand and looked down at me smiling.

Emily’s POV

I walked out with Lauren who was talking to Harry, obviously, Niall was walking with Zayn and Lianna which was disappointing. “So Emily, what do you think of Niall?” Harry asked me looking over at me squinting from the sunlight. “He’s nice, we get on,” He nodded and smiled at me and turned back to facing forward. I could feel myself blushing, I wasn’t even sure if I really liked Niall yet, yes he’s good looking, very good looking and we get on but I still don’t know. Lauren and Harry carried on talking as we walked to the beach I just zoned out as I was walking. We arrived at the beach after walking for about ten minutes. It was a white sandy beach with such a blue sea.