CHAPTER 36 : OUR FIRST KISS

Start from the beginning

Daya P.O.V.:

My Princess and I were getting drenched under the shower. Water was rolling down from her forehead to the nose and further down to the lips. Her lips were shivering. It was evident that she was nervous.

Her nervousness was making me go crazy. Her nervousness and wet lips were tempting me to kiss her. I slide one of my hand to cup her face. I lean in to kiss her.

She closes her eyes. I claim her lips. I could feel her grip getting tighter on my shoulder. I could feel her lips shivering between mine. I locked her lips between mine. Our first kiss.

She was numb. She didn't respond. I sucked her lips and nibbled on them. She soon started reacting. Our lips were together for a long time until we separated.

Both of us were in loss of breath. Shreya's cheeks turned crimson red. I heard her say " Happy first engagement anniversary Nandu." We smiled at each other.

We both heard a voice. It was Purvi. She shouted "Bhai, are you dressed ? Maa is looking for you and bhabhi. Please bring her down." I too shout for her to hear "Yeah. Give me 15 minutes. I'll be down." While Anshi kept quiet.

We heard the door close which meant Purvi exited the room. And I exclaims" How am I supposed to go to my room like this ? I'm drenched." I say "You don't need to bae. I have something for you."

I take her to the closet and show her the dress I bought for her. She says "Wow. This is so pretty." I say "Not more than you." She blushes.

I say "Trust me. I can't control myself from kissing you if you blush, your lips tremble or if you get nervous. You're doing that right now. But I'm warning you. From the next time, whenever you do so, I'll kiss you. Only I know how I controlled the urge to kiss you all these months. For now get dressed up. This is the gift for you on our first anniversary."

I go out to the room and get dressed up. Anshi soon comes out. She looked gorgeous. I compliment her "Looking gorgeous like always." While placing a kiss on her forehead. She blushes. She wore a red ghagra with a black blouse.

  She wore a red ghagra with a black blouse

I can't control myself anymore. I lean forward and claim her lips. We separate as we hear to door crack open. Shreya was busy rubbing her cheeks and lips.

It was Purvi. She shouts "Bhai , what's taking you so long..." She pauses as she notices Anshi. She says " I got my answer. But whatever you're doing has to take an interval as Mom is pissed off with you."

Hearing that, me and Anshi rush down. Both of us say "Sorry, we're late." At the same time. Mom says "Daya, Shreya, what took you both this long ? Anyway, time's flying. Let's start with Sargi."

Mom handed over Shreya and tarika Bhabhi a plate and served food while Shreya's mom did the same with me. All of us sit down and eat the Sargi.