I haven't been this happy for a really long time, not even brand new Prada can draw this smile on my face. I'm thankful for that. For my family and new friends as well as old ones. Most of all, l'm thankful to find my peace with someone who understands me and accepts my stupid and stubborn self.

"Congratulations, Noah White, Ethan Reynolds" Mrs. Smith shakes their hands and all the campers clap. "Tiffany Williams and Sophie Waldorf." I shake her hand smiling politely.

She hands some pink fancy card to Noah and he nods kindly, examining it really interested in whatever it's written on it.

I approach him and he looks me in the eyes with this adorable face changing into a small smirk.

"What is it?" I ask him excited like a little monkey.

He groans and kisses the top of my head, his hands traveling to my hips. Okay, if he doesn't tell me now, l'm gonna freak out.

"You'll see, Barbie." He smiles sheepishly and l frown. He obviously finds it very funny and starts laughing. Ugh.

By this time, campers are back in their tents and there are only the four of us left by the place where camp fire is supposed to be.

I pretend to walk away from him with my arms crossed on my chest. He smirks and turns his head to Ethan. I turn around and run to Noah grabbing a card from his hand and running trough the woods before he can catch me. I want to look at the card but l'm too busy looking back at Noah who is running after me with annoyed smile.

"Come back, you little..." He yells breathlessly and l burst out laughing but still manage to look at the card.

It was some kind of a gift card and l didn't have time to read anything, but word spa stitched from other words and l smile for myself.

"Yay!" I squeak and stop running because l can't run anymore, l'm not even close to an athlete. Noah is right behind me and he hugs me from the back strongly and l barely keep my feet on the ground.

I scream in surprise and feel his breath on my neck, making me bite my bottom lip.

"Give me the card." He whispers calmly in my ear and l shake my head.

"Why would l do that?" I whisper mockingly.

"Because..." he groans and l can feel his hot lips touch my cheek. He is standing behind me, with his hands holding my hips. His lips move down to my neck, his breath tickling me. He plants quick kisses on my shoulder and a little groan escapes my mouth. He turns me to face him and l tip toe to kiss him on the lips but he stops me.

"The card." He raises his hand in front of me asking for a piece of paper l'm holding.

"Seriously?" I lift my eyebrow.

"Mhmm."

I roll my eyes. Screw you and your card. "Ugh, fine." I hand him a bloody card.

"But l won." I say with a little smile.

"No Barbie, l did." He smirks at my annoyed face expression.

He cups my red cheeks "Because l have you." I blush on his sweet words. Noah puts his head down because l'm much shorter than him and gently kisses me and groans. I pull my hands in his soft hair. His kisses become more passionate leading me to heaven. I feel so much more when l kiss him, l feel emotions all around me. I wrap my arms around him letting a small groan.

We hear a cough.

"Khm. Khm. Am l interrupting you two?" I can't really believe my eyes when l see her. She shakes her head in disbelief.