Prologue✔

Few things I'd like to clear before the prologue.

1. Don't copy my work...

It takes hours and days for me to write a single update. So please don't copy it.

2. Please mind voting!!!

Yes, please mind voting.. Basically wattpad doesn't provide me any kind of payment for which I work.

3. Bashing not allowed!!!

You may criticise my story.. But abusive words.. Won't be accepted here.
If u don't like my story just don't proceed!!! I'm not forcing u in any of the manners to read my story!!!

4. Doesn't relate to any living or dead or any other stories on wattpad.
This story is completely my imagination and it doesn't relate to any of the living or dead!
If it does its completely unintentional.

5. Parts aren't edited.

Being a 12th grade student I really don't have much time to go through the stuff I have written. If you see any grammatical mistake feel free to point them out. And if the chapter is edited it will be denoted by "✔" sign.

So I hope these things are clear to u all...

Happy reading lovelies💞💞💞

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

"For god's sake stop fighting guys." Mukti yelled at me and I looked at Manik and so did he. We glared at each and turned our heads to either sides crossing our arms against the chest.

"Listen we need to complete this album within a week. If don't our career will be fucked up" Dhruv said coming forward.

"Yes, and you both need to get this straight away into your dumb head" Alya said.

"Change the manager" Manik said eyeing me and I glared at him.

"Change the..."

"Shut up.. Just shut up. Not even a word." Mukti said.

"We can't change the manager, and we can't change the lead singer. You guys need to be a little bit mature. You guys broke up. Fine. We don't care. But dare you guys mess with this album offer." Alya said and I nodded.

"I'm ready and I'm sorry" I said

"Good for you" Cabir said.

"Manik. You need another announcement or what?!" Dhruv asked and he looked at him in confusion. Of course.

He'll say that the-manik-malhotra-never-apologises.

"Fine. Sorry" he said and I looked at him in shock.

"Let's start the practice then" Mukti said and everyone nodded.

I watched him as he sung few songs and I enjoyed watching him sing. He looks so handsome.

But only when he's not fighting with me!

What's wrong with him being so possessive?! Does he always has to do that?! He always keeps preventing me from talking to boys. What's wrong?! I just don't get it.

Huff. God. He's impossible. But can I ever stop loving him?! No. I Can't. I understand everything. I know he's short tempered.

But he needs to learn that he can't always get angry and deal with the things.

I really hope that I can help him get over with his anger. But I miss him.

I miss cuddling with him. I miss hugging him. I miss his harsh yet kissable lips on mine. I miss...

Everything about him.

I hope that we get together soon.

Ah! It's for the 11th time we are fighting since we have got together.

We fight a lot.
But
We love each other a lot too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You really need to stop talking with him" manik said pinning me to the nearest wall.

"Who are you to tell me that?! For your so kind information we have broke up." I said looking him and he nodded his head in disbelief.

"Fine" he said and slammed his lips with mine I kept protesting but ended up in kissing him back. His hands travelled below my top to caresses my skin. I moaned into his mouth and we broke the kiss feeling out of breath. He looked at me with all the love in his eyes.

"God.. I missed this so much" he said.

"Me too" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back. And we left to his place to continue what we left incomplete.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"You know you should really learn to control your anger" I said.

"Hm"

"Manik. I'm scared. This anger of yours this will lead you to trouble." I said caressing his head.

"Will you stop lecturing me for god's sake?! You always have to poke me"

"Then stop doing such things" I said and he nodded his head in disbelief.

"You know what if you can't manage then just leave. Go. Who is stopping you to stay with me?!" He said getting up.

"I can't believe you just said that" I said getting up from the bed.

"Guess what?! I just did Nandini Murty" he said and I threw a cushion on him.

"Nandini..." He yelled and we hit each other with all possible things I even tore his T-Shirt.

"You know what?! We can never be together" I yelled.

"Aw.. Don't say that baby" he said being sarcastic.

"Who even wants to be with you?!" He said and I picked up my bag.

"I'm leaving" I said and slammed the door.

Ah.. Such a tough nut to explain! Am done with these fights I can't have more of them.

And the next thing I did was run back to him and hug him tight. He was waiting for me. The door was open his arms were open.

"Tired of running away from me?" He asked.

"You yourself create such situations" I said.

"Hm.. I'm sorry. I trouble you a lot don't I?" He asked.

"No. I love to be troubled by you" I said and he smiled.

"Let's go in baby" he said picking me up in his arms. We kissed, until we reached the bed and ended up in cuddling with each other.

------------------------------

The prologue is just a middle part of the story.

You can check the first part and characters as it is also out!

So tighten your seat belts to get ready for another Manan Journey will lots of twists and turns.

Stay blessed.💫💫💫