Part 6

*Hey guys! I got inspiration! As you can see, I have three more coming up...I hope ;)*

Hannah and Emmet's list of things they are not allowed to do!

*Emmet, Hannah! It's Carlisle, we told you if we had to make another list you'd have too-*

1. This is the sixth list!

2. Sponges are not used for ammo.

3. Not for catapults or sling shots.

4. Or any object that you can launch objects from.

5. Carlisle is very busy.

6. Don't distract him by making monkey sounds outside the door.

7. Don't put monkeys in Edward's piano.

8. It really didn't help.

9. Don't give Bella a cup of water and say "It's bloody nutritious!" in an English accent.

10. Didn't I say this before?

11. Skewers are not used to poke people.

12. Especially the pointy end.

13. And don't even think about Mike!

14. Sydney is not a robot sent to kill us from outer space!

15. Neither is Jocelyn!

16. Or any Cullen.

17. This includes humans.

18. Don't stand in the hallway for twenty minutes flickering the lights on and off.

19. It wastes electricity!

20. Don't randomly blast music from our home theater!

21. Or any speakers.

22. Hannah!

23. Sneaking up on Jasper with a vacuum is not cool.

24. And turning on the vacuum is even more not cool.

25. Don't buy a bunch of stickers and place them in Edward's hair.

26. It took six hours to get them out.

27. Even with vampire speed.

28. Hannah! Don't hide in the basement and dress up as a chicken and scare Edward half to death.

29. Last time he yelled: "NO, NO! Leave me alone!" and ran upstairs.

30. We have the video to prove it.

31. Don't paint the counter top with nail polish.

32. Seriously that's low even for you guys.

33. Don't yell "The FAT guy's coming the FAT guy's coming!" when Edward walks past him .

34. How many times! He. Is. Not. Fat.

35. Now lists are meant to be taped to the wall.

36. Not used as ammo!

37. NEVER DESTROY THIS LIST OR ELSE I'LL~

The Cullen's rode to school in Emmet's Jeep otherwise they would've had to take two cars. They all got out and sat at the picnic tables waiting for school to start, "Gotta go!" Emmet said and was off before they could say another word.

Hannah's P.O.V 

Emmet ran off in the direction of the Science lab, I looked at the others for answers but they didn't know either. Alice groaned and hopped off the picnic table and sped off at a human speed towards the school. I started to follow but decided not to. The bell rang and we headed off to our different classes. I had Science first so I headed there; the only thing that wasn't boring about it was that Jocelyn and Alice were in my class including Jasper. I got in and sat beside Jocelyn, we had learned this all before more than four times. I doodled on the edge of my paper while the teacher droned on and on about some nuclear energy. I sighed and pretended to look at him. I smiled and froze time, Jocelyn was still beside me, I touched her shoulder and she woke up "In for some fun?" I asked and Jocelyn grinned "You bet I am!" but first we went to wake Sydney and Rose up, we took Emmet's Jeep and rode for who knows how long, all the way to Seattle then back, we did all sorts of things, we shopped; we took the clothes and left money for them on the counter. If time was still going we would have been gone for two days but when you can freeze time and have telekinesis your life is pretty much paradise. Jocelyn levitated a new bracelet from the back of the Jeep and clasped it on. We drove to the Cullen house and dropped all the things there and drove back to school. We took out seats and I started time again, it lasted for a few more minutes then the intercom turned on, Emmet's voice boomed through the speakers "Jasper, I love you and always will!" we all turned to Jasper in time to see his groan and bury his face in his hands. The whole class burst out laughing but immediately stopped when Jasper looked at them. Then Alice's voice came on: "Thank you Emmet for that slightly off colour speech but what Emmet meant was, Jasper, Alice will love you and always will!" all the girls in the class 'Awwwed' and Jasper's face was filled with such love and compassion.