Hannah and Emmet's list of things they are not allowed to do!

*Um hey readers, I added a few thing from other lists I have, I really don't want to be accused of copyright issues. So as id 'no copyright intended' I really appreciate it!*

(Also, the characters that you don't recognize (Hannah & Jocelyn). Hannah is me, and Jocelyn is my friend) these are not our real names.

Hannah and Emmet's list of things they are not allowed to do!

*Great now I have a list too, thanks Emmet*

1. Hannah cannot try out 'Ways to annoy Edward Cullen'

2. Or Bella lists.

3. Or Jacob lists.

4. All list for that matter.

5. Including you Emmet!

6. Don't do anything to poor Mike, either of you; the poor boy has enough to deal with!

7. Don't call Edward "Cuddly Wuddly Eddiekins" Both of you!

8. Don't replace Edward's CD's.

9. No fish on his couch.

10. No clubs full of fan crazy girls!

11. Definably do not play hid-and-seek tag in the house.

12. When Edward asks Bella to come with him don't burst out laughing. They can have social lives you know!

13. No breaking walls or windows, into open air.

14. Do not fill a piggy bank with orange juice and put it in Nessie's room.

15. Don't have sword fights 'IN' the house, especially with tree trunks. (Or real swords)

16. Don't do karaoke in the middle of the night. No matter how better Hannah sounds than you Emmet!

17. Emmet this in only for you... Don't yell/sing Kelly's text message break up at Edward and then act like you guys really broke up. You're just damaging yourself.

18. Don't refer to Esme as the 'Step forward wife' (Emmet this is for you and only you)

19. Emmet, don't steal Hannah's books or CD's (Wow that was weird to write)

20. Don't try to wear a dress and tutu and run around telling everyone to call him "Princess Butterfly"

21. Never again Emmet, Never again.

22. Don't sneak into Bella and Edward's cottage and steal all the furniture (Emmet!)

23. Hannah, no sending fake proposal texts to Bella from her 'Fan boys' especially Mike.

24. Don't pretend you guys are on spy missions when friends are over, especially Tanya and her coven.

25. Don't ever arm wrestle on the 'glass' table.

26. Hannah, only for you... Don't be so random.

27. Don't start calling Edward 'Robert Pattison' or 'Cedric Digory'.

28. No scaring Mike half to death.

29. Emmet! Don't say that Rosalie's hair told you to do everything!

30. You do not kidnap people and ask them if they like puppies.

31. That was for you Emmet.

32. Hannah, don't try to start.

33. Don't break anything, in anyone's room!

34. Including yours, guys.

35. Don't send e-mails to random people.