Chapter 10

"Jimin, please," I softly begged.

Not listening to a single word that came out of my mouth, Jimin proceed anyway. Wrapping his hands around the shaft of my penis, he began to jerk away. At first, I let him do as he pleased. Jimin started to kiss my shoulder as his hands went to work. Gradually, I become angry, I pushed him away, causing him to nearly fall into the shower doors.

"I said no!" I shouted.

Jimin smirked, "Okay. I don't mind it rough."

I spun around, meeting Jimin's eyes. He so too sexy to scold. I just kissed him and exited the shower.

"I always knew you couldn't resist," Jimin said proudly.

After our shower, we quickly got dressed in my room. I could hear the obnoxious chatter of my dad and my mom, from downstairs. Their talking had soon become shouting. I could hear, clearly, that it was about me. My mom wanted me home but, my dad wanted me with him. I had already made my decision to stay with dad but, my mom insists on making my dad upset. All she wanted to do was take me away. She was always afraid of my choosing dad over her. Anyway, I was glad not to be apart of it all.

"Your mom's boyfriend scares me," Jimin said to break the silence.

As I tightened my belt, I scoffed, "That asswipe? He's nothing but a punk behind a tough face."

"You sure about that? What do you even know about him?" Jimin asked me as he stroked his fingers through his hair.

Grabbing my phone from off of the bed, I ignored Jimin's question. I thought it was just stupid. Of course I didn't know anything about him. I wasn't even positive that my mom was dating.

"JungKook?' Jimin called, "JungKook, are you listening to me?"

By now, I muted Jimin out completely as I read Hoseok's text.

I can give you and Jimin a ride to Jackson's bonfire. Oh yea! Did you know all of your old friends will be there? Hoseok texted to me.

"Old friends?" I repeated in question.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "JungKook?"

I spun around and huffed, "What the hell is it Jimin?'

Jimin narrowed his eyes, "Nothing. I'll be in my room when you need me. I don't want to be a bother anymore, today."

"Jimin," I could only say before he slammed my bedroom door shut.

I sat onto my bed, with my phone still in my hands. I felt it vibrate again.

I just got word that Jiyong will be there. Remember him? I only met him once but I do remember that you really admired him, Hoseok texted again.

How many people will be there, exactly? I replied.

There was a light knock at my door. Only Jimin knocked softly so, I figured it was only him. Without hesitation, I swung open the door. On the other side, was someone I didn't expect to see at all.

"Hello JungKook," Eric greeted.

His deep voice made me shiver. It was creepy and scary.

I scoffed, "What do you want?"

"May I come in?" Eric asked me with a smirk.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes. Walking away from the door, as a way to invite Eric in, I sat on the floor near my window. I watched Eric's every move. From the moment he walked in through the door, took off his heavy jacket and stood in the middle of my room. He never took his eyes off of me nor did I take my eyes off of him. i just had a bad feeling about him.