Chapter 7

"Get off, get off!" I yelled as Jimin tried to help me pull down my shirt.

"Kookie!" My mom said in shock.

Still struggling to get ourselves together, Jimin fell onto the floor near the bed in a huge thud. I scrambled onto my feet, not even helping Jimin up. I stared at my mom in deadly shock. She looked so surprised. She had her hand over her mouth as she kept a hand on the wall, as if she was trying not to fall to her feet

I began to hyperventilate, "Mom, it isn't what you think."

"I don't know JungKook, it looks pretty obvious," Jimin said nervously as he got onto his feet.

I shot Jimin a look. He shied away as I facepalmed and sighed heavily. I didn't know what to say. I tried to think of some excuse for what she just saw. Jimin tried to speak a bit but couldn't find the words to either, he just stuck his hands into his pockets and looked down at his feet.

"I uh...I didn't know you boys would be here. I-I came to straighten up your room for you while you were away but, I can see you already did that," my mom explained.

I scratch the back of my head, "Thank you mom. Uh, this is Jimin. He's-"

"Park Jimin," My mom repeated with a small smile, "It's been a while. You've gotten so big."

Jimin shyed away. I raised an eyebrow.

"Have you two met before?" I asked Jimin.

"Uh so, am I disturbing something?" My mom tried to excuse herself.

My heart began to beat faster. Jimin and I looked into each others eyes as if we could read the lie we should tell on each other's faces.

"Yes."

"No."

"Shut up," I mumbled to Jimin after hearing him say yes.

My mom looked confuse, "But you two were-"

"Wrestling!" I blurted out, "Just wrestling."

"Wrestling?" My mom repeated in question.

"With my tongue?" Jimin tried to whisper but, was actually louder than what he expected.

"Dude," I sighed, "Just shut up," I mumbled again.

For a while, there was just a chilling silence that had filled the room as the three of us just stood and stared at each other or the floor.

"JungKook, do you think I was born yesterday?" My mom asked as she folded her arms over her chest.

Jimin nudged me, "Uh," I thought it was a trick question.

"You and Jimin were going to have sex if I didn't walk in, right?" My mom bluntly said.

"Woah!" I said, "No, no, no!"

Jimin smacked his lips, "JungKook, she saw what she saw, okay? Why keep playing games?"

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Jeon JungKook," my mom gasped, "You know I do not allow not only that language but that volume, in my house."

My face quickly grew hot and I soon felt embarrassed. I couldn't even look at either my mom or Jimin. I could feel Jimin staring at me, hoping that I would look at him. Everything was just falling apart in front of my eyes so fast, how could I pick it all back up?

"JungKook, a word?" My mom asked as she excused herself and I.

Walking out into the kitchen area behind my mom, I knew that I would be getting a lecture. I prepared myself for the worst to come. Standing by the dining table with my hands inside of my jean pockets, my mom stared me directly in the eyes without saying a simple word.