She grabbed her brush and took her hair out of the low pigtails that rested on her shoulders and brushed her hair and put it up in a ponytail.

After talking some game with Nicole and Amber, since she did trust them, Caleigh tightened her ponytail, the eviction was soon. Hopefully they would get the votes to evict her since Devin wants to evict Brittany. For
' Personal ' reasons. Which the house found absolutely pathetic since Brittany was better to keep than Paola.

The Veto competition was happening, and Caleigh and Derrick got chosen along with a few others and Cody was the host he came out, in a button down whit shirt a black vest and bow tie, some dress pants and dress shoes, his hair was gel'd back slightly, he looked really nice. " Lookin' Good, Cody! " Frankie laughed, Cody was quite red at the moment " Who's ready for The Veto competition!? " He yelled " Meet me in the backyard. " He said with a smirk as he went back in the room rushing into the backyard as the competitors met him outside once again. The back yard looked like Vegas. Caleigh wanted to win The Veto, since she wanted to take one of the nominees down and convince Caleb to put Devin on the block as a back foot then get Paola out next week even though she would like Paola out this week. Cody and her alliance, The Hitmen, to convince Caleb to put Devin on the block.

Cody then started to explain the rules " Okay, so here's how the competition works I pick out all the chips out of this bag with your names written on them to show what order we will be going in, then that person will compete with another of their choice and whoever gets to the number I spin on the wheel in the 3D dice will exceed to the next round while the other will be eliminated from the challenge. " He said. Unfortunately, Devin has a chance to compete since Paola is sick, and she's on the block. Which sucked.
" Christine you can choose first. " Cody said, Christine picked Devin which surprised the other houseguests that were not participating in the Veto.
Once Christine and Devin got into the 3D dice Cody started to speak again.

" The number you must get to is... " he trailed off then spinning the wheel, Caleigh found it funny of how seriously he was taking this. She chuckled lightly under her breath.

diary room :

" I find it funny of how seriously Cody is taking this. He is just so hilarious, oh my god. But he does look really hot so.. " she just laughed.

out of dr.

" Four. " he said, as Devin and Christine tumbled in their 3D dice trying to get to the number four before the other.

Everyone was rooting for Christine. But Devin got to four first eliminating Christine from the competition.
" I'm sorry, Christine, You have been eliminated. " Cody spoke, acting much like a hostess.

Caleigh facepalmed while Devin wasn't looking so he wouldn't figure out their plan " Shit. " she mumbled.

After the competition was over, Donny ended up winning, just hope we can convince him to use the veto on one of the nominees, preferably Paola since she was sick.

Cody was in the large blue bathroom taking off the button down shirt, so it left him in the dress pants and shoes and the black vest and bow tie. He fixed his hair making it look a bit better as he smirked to himself, walking into the room Caleigh, Paola, Frankie, and Amber were in, " Oh my god. " Caleigh laughed as he danced towards her biting his lip as he threw the vest on the ground.

diary room :

" Um should I leave the room? Probably. Will I? No. " Amber laughed shaking her head " I just want to see what Cody does to Caleigh. " she added.

out of dr.

Caleigh was blushing madly, as she laughed, not being able to not look embarrassed, or flattered in any sorta way, " Oh my god, Cody! " she said, laughing, as she sat on the edge of the bed. She covered her face, since she was beat red. From laughing, and feeling quite uncomfortable. Once he got in front of her he sorta just gave her a lap dance. Amber and Frankie, started to laugh, as she uncovered her face.

diary room :

" I don't know what to say or do I'm just sitting here beat red and laughing as he gives me a lap dance. " she said, biting her bottom lip. " Whoops. " she added shrugging her shoulders.

our of dr.

" Look at how red your making her! " Amber pretty much shouted, as Zach came in, Cody still giving her a bit of a lap dance or whatever you would call it.
" What did I just walk into? " Zach asked, shaking his head. Sorta ' disgusted. '

Cody then eventually stopped, and acted all innocent,
the smirk faded into a smile, as he pretty much just sat on her lap, as she fixed his bow tie and whispered in his ear " Is that all you got, Calafiore? " she smirked, just wanting to see what would happen. The others somewhat heard what she said and laughed their faces off " Ha! " Zach said. Caleigh was slightly flirting but slightly was trying to be hard to get, as she then looked in his eyes, as she continued to fiddle with the bow tie that was around his neck. Cody looked clearly speechless, as he sorta went to lean in to kiss her, " Not yet. " she said, turning him down for the kiss. Even though she would love to feel his lips against hers, she wanted to play hard to get.

diary room :

" Okay, uh, yes I did just do that, and yes I figured she just wanted to wait, since I just met her like two days ago, but I just really want to kiss her. Ugh. " Cody spoke.

out of dr.

Cody pouted, " Oh so now Mr. Sexy, is pouting? " she flirted, as she rolled her eyes. Before Cody got the chance to reply she heard Donny yell ' Its time for The Veto Ceremony. ' " Get up. " she said quietly to him as the others left the room as she kissed his shoulder. He got off of her as he put the vest on the bed as he walked out her following behind.

Everyone sat down on the green sofa's besides the nominees. " This is The Veto Ceremony. I have won power to take down one of Caleb's nominees, that have been put up for eviction, and I have decided. To use the power of veto on Paola. Now that I have Veto'd one of you nominations Caleb you will have to put up a replacement. " Donny spoke as he put The Veto around Paola's neck " Thank you. " she spoke quietly as he smiled, and she sat down on another seat. Donny also sits back down.

Caleb gets up " This isn't for personal reasons, but Devin, please take a seat. " he said. As Devin shook his head getting up and taking a seat in the orange chair, and Caleigh tried to keep the smile off her face, he has been nothing but a asshole. So she hoped this backdoor would work.