Chapter 18- Mori's Ending

*Ren's POV*

It was my long time crush, Mori-senpai. Most people may just see him as scary, or even silent, but I know him. He's very kind and caring, yet very protective.

I think I started to like him on my second week of being a host.

He started talking. "I wanted to know, would you stay by my side forever?" He said, straight to the point. I nodded and gave him a hug. He blushed a bit, before hugging back. We stayed like that for a bit, until we looked at eachother, dead in the eyes.

As I tiptoed, and as he leaned down, we kissed. It left me breathless.

*5 Years Later...*

I watched from a distance as Honey and Mori trained some kids.

"I challenge you Mori-sensei! All you do is watch Honey-sensei and help him! I've never heard you talk!" Said the fourteen year old kid.

Oh, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. Mori, over the past five years, has studied every type of martial arts.

They all circled the match, and as soon as I started, Mori literally knocked him out. I laughed.

*5 Hours Later...*

I was waiting outside the dojo, and finally, Mori came out.

"Quite a show you made there." I said. He simply gave me a 'hn.' I sighed.
I held his hand, and we basically walked off into the sunset. Haha, such a coincidence we live in that direction... Thinking about our future, I thought, 'I never want this feeling to end.'

_____________________________________

Yes, I know that his ending was a bit short, but I don't really know what to do for the last two. I'm sorry if you thought it sucked. Hey! Think of the bright side! At least I made one! The last one will be about Honey, and that'll also be this short. Sorry Honey and Mori lovers! 😅😅😅