Chapter 12- A Normal Day at Ouran Highschool

*Ren's POV*

After my last class, which was dancing, I got on my skateboard and zoomed down the hallways.

"Welcome!" Said the Host Club.

"Oh, it's just you Ren." Said Tamaki.
They were all dressed in a police uniform.

"Here's your uniform." Said the twins. This time, I looked at it to see what it was before wearing it. It was a prisoner's outfit; black and white.

It was ripped at the top though, so it showed my chest a bit.

I changed quickly and got ready for the ladies.

I got a great idea, and put some chains on me to give it that sexy look.
The doors opened up, and many girls flew in.

One caught my eyes. She looked almost exactly like... like Akira.
Sandy hair, grey eyes, small nose, and beautiful.

"What might your name be?" I asked the girl. She wasn't wearing the normal girl's uniform.

"I'm Siera. I am looking for Ren Kurata." She said sternly.

"That would be me." I said smiling. She lightened up a bit.

"Ren, that's you?" She said smiling. Oh God I'm in love.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered!

"You're so handsome in person." She said touching my chest. Wait, in person?

"What do you mean by 'in person'?" I asked her. She looked confused.

"Haven't you heard? You're father had set up an arranged marriage with you and me." She said.

Wait... WHAT?!?!?!?!?

"Um, how about we talk about this outside...?" I asked her. She nodded. I cautiously looked around, and seeing that nobody heard what she said, we sneaked out.

"Actually, your father is here in the school right now! He should be able to meet you too. Oh! Here he comes." She said.

"Dad...?" I asked.

"Son! How are you buddy!" He said.
"Mother told me you died in a car accident..." I mumbled. He heard me, and replied. "What?! That wench was lying to you. Oh, and we have to talk. Take the day off son, and take off that ridiculous outfit." He said laughing.

I looked at how he looked now. He was American, with Sandy Brown hair, and dark blue eyes. He was a couple inches taller than me, and his hair was slicked back.

I got dressed quickly, and got in the car. He started talking.

"You see son, when you're mother and I got divorced, she hid you away from me. I only was allowed to meet you once a year, and when you were six, she plain old dissapeared. I looked all over the world, literally.

That's when I saw in the news she died from overdose. That's how I tracked you down.

That's why now, I wanted to make up for the time lost. I want you to come and live with me son. The eight children you were looking after is with us in America already." He said.

"Dad... I need some time to think about this. Like school and my friends..." I said worried.

"And what's up with a fiancé?" I asked.

"Oh that. I just wanted you to be happy, so I found somebody that looked like your old girlfriend." He said. I nodded, yet was concerned about how the humongous change.

Do I want to do this? I don't even know anymore.

"I-I need to think about this..." I said unsure of what to do. I mean come on! Your so-called dead father is alive, and he wants you to come live with him! And a fiancé! What is this, a sad story on Wattpad?!