Chapter 15- Tamaki's Ending

*Ren's POV*

It was my long time crush Tamaki. I think I fell in love with him on the first day we met. He was just so dazzling and wonderful to me. Even though he's a bit clingy and annoying sometimes, I still love him.

I walked over to him. "Here, follow me." He said, pulling me outside. We walked in silence for a bit, until we made it to the middle of the garden.

"See, Ren..." Said Tamaki, his face was as red as a tomato. "I really like you and I was wondering if you'd be my lover?" He said nervously.

I leaned my head into his chest and hugged him tightly. "What took you so long idiot... Of course I'll go out with you." I said he hugged back. I looked up, and stared at his eyes for a bit. His violet ones, into my blue ones.

I closed my eyes and leaned in, and so did he. Our lips smashed together, and we hungrily kissed eachother. He bit my lower lip for permission which I gladly gave him. He explored every inch inside my mouth, making me want to melt.

We broke apart for air, and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you Tamaki." I said with a half smile.

"I love you too." I said smiling. We walked back indoors, hand in hand. Once we made it, the crowd cheered for some reason.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Here we have declared the King and Queen of the Ball, Tamaki Suoh and Ren Kurata!"

The crowd roared loudly, as I smiled at Tamaki. He smiled back at me, as he kneeled down, giving my hand a kiss. "My Queen."

"My King." I said proudly.

*5 Years Later...*

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar face. "Tamaki... wake up..." I mumbled. We were in America right now because I was on a World Tour, while Tamaki insisted on coming with me.

"Five more minutes..." He said.
I sighed and used the only way to wake him up in the mornings.

I gently pushed my lips on his, and almost automatically, he kissed back. He got a little to into it, and got on top of me. "I-Idiot, wasn't yesterday enough?" I said.

"I can never get enough of you, Ren." He said laughing and I smiled. Our lives were going great. I debuted as an American Pop Singer and also did some Japanese songs as well. I mostly acted in dramas or movies though.

Kyoya realized that starting his own company would be better than going through the stress of trying to be chosen by his father. His company is now very prosperous and is one of the most powerful company in Japan.

Haruhi opened up a restaurant that I go to often. It is known for the great food, and she's now a master chef cooking off of her mother's recipes.

The twins have opened up their own Joke and Prank Stores which has been really popular for the kids in Japan.
They also have their own YouTube channel where they blog about their day or Gaming.

Honey and Mori have opened up multiple dojos and are having a blast there.

And Tamaki, he's stuck with me for life. "Hey Tamaki?" I said.

"Yes Ren?" He answered.

"I love you."