Chapter 13- Descisions Are Made

*Ren's POV*

I've been thinking overnight, and I think I've made my descision. I'm going to have to break the news to the Host Club, my father and Sierra.

I quickly got dressed into my school uniform, and started walking to school.

*Tamaki's POV*

*Last Night...*

Where is Ren!?!?! I'm getting super worried now...

Suddenly, Kyoya got a phone call, and I over heard him talking.

"Sure but-" Kyoya seemed to be cut off.

And the caller hung up on him. "Who was it Mommy?" I asked him.

"It was Ren, he's fine, but he said that he won't beable to join us tommorow at the host club." He stated.

"That sounds suspicious!" Said Honey cutely. I nodded.

"This calls for an investigation!" I said.

"Yeah!" Said the twins. We quickly asked Kyoya to track down Ren.
"He's at a café." Said Kyoya.

We all got in a limo and drove towards the café. We sat down a bit away from Ren, but close enough to beable to hear him. He seemed like he was waiting for someone.

"Who do you think he's waiting for?" Asked the twins. "Guys, this isn't right. He might be on a date." Said Haruhi.

"A date?! Daddy doesn't accept!" I said. "Shhh..." Said Honey. He pointed to Ren's table. When I looked, I noticed another person. It was a girl with Sandy blonde hair, and Grey eyes. She was wearing a white top with a black skirt.

They started talking, and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

*3rd Person POV*

Ren was talking to Sierra about random stuff, until she brought up the main subject. "So, have you decided if you want to live with your father in the States?" She asked.

"The states?! As in America?" Asked Honey. I was shellshocked.

"Tamaki? Tamaki?" Said Kyoya trying to get my attention. "What now?" I asked, clearly upset. He pointed towards them again. He seemed really happy with her.

I looked at everyone else, and they all seemed sad also. "Maybe, we should leave those two be..." Said the twins, and for once, we agreed.

"Hey, if Ren decides that he wants to leave, let's support him like good friends, ok?" Said Honey.

I nodded. I felt like... my world has broken...! I don't know how I'll face him tommorow. He'll probably leave us to be with his family and his fiancé.

*Back to Ren*

*Present Time...*

Phew! School just finished, and I'm ready to tell the guys the news. I started walking and when I went to the doors of the abandoned music room, I had a flashback of the first time I came here accidentally. I chuckled a bit, before I opened the door.

It seemed that the hosts were already busy with the ladies, so I decided that why not tell everybody?

I went up onto the stage that we used for last week's concept which was 'idol'. I got everybody's attention.

"Hello, ladies. Hello Gentlemen." I said smiling. I heard alot of 'Heys!!!' And "Hi's!!!!!" Coming from the ladies.

I looked at the host club members, and for some weird reason, they seemed bummed out.

"I have some news for you guys." I said seriously.

"About a week ago, I got two proposals. One was from my dad, asking me to live with him in America, and the other was a marriage proposal. My descision was-" I got cut off by Tamaki.

"We understand if you want to leave us for your father... It's ok." He said.

"Yeah, you should follow your heart." Said the twins.

"Even though it'll be lonely without Ren-chan, if you're happy, I'm happy." Said Honey on the verge of crying.

"I support any descision you make." Said Mori.

"If it's for the better of your sake, I can deal with it." Said Kyoya.

"Tamaki.... Guys.... What are you talking about? Why would I ever leave you guys? At least let me finish will ya?" I said. They looked confused.

"You're not leaving...?" They chorused.

"I'm not. You guys have to finish listening to people before you jump to conclusions. Geez!" I sweatdropped.

"My descision was to stay. I worked it out with my father that his wife can take care of the kids while I'm in Japan. If course I'll visit and stuff like that. Oh, but I'll have to travel alot for my debut after highschool." I said grinning.

"Ren!" They screamed before giving me a big hug.

"What about Sierra?" Asked Tamaki.

"Wait.... How do you guys know her name....?!" I said a tick mark forming on my head.

"U-Um we may have followed you yesterday on your date..." Said the twins.

I was going to get mad, but didn't.

"Whatever. You guys are lucky that I'm in a good mood today. Oh, and I denied the marriage. I know that she looks like my past girlfriend and all, but she's just not her. Also, I don't feel like myself around her." I said obviosly.

"For now, I'm just happy that Ren-chan doesn't want to leave..." Said Honey on my leg.

"Hm, me too." Said Mori.

"That just means more profit for the club" Said Kyoya.

"God Kyoya, isn't there a person behind that robot of yours?" I asked him playfully. He looked away, as he scribbled down some notes in his deathnote.

"We're happy..." "That you're staying." Said the twins. Tamaki, all of a sudden shot up and said, "This calls for a celebration!"

That night, they decided that they'd have a masquerade ball tommorow.
We all went home, and I looked in my wardrobe to see what to wear.

There were plenty of suits in the closet, so I picked a nice black one. I also got out a chain to put going from my breast pocket, into my shoulder.

Tommorow should be fun, at least as long as nothing bad happens.