Chapter 5- My Life is Being Flipped Like a Pancake

*Ren's POV*

What the hell is she doing here?!?!
"Mother." I said simply. She looked almost sad and worried, but I saw right through her. "I'm here to take you back home, sweetie. Please come." She pleaded.

I looked away. The club members all seemed confused, even Kyoya.
"Ren? What's going on?" Asked the twins. I ignored them.

"Let's go you guys." I said tugging at Tamaki's shirt before leaving.

We all started walking away, until my mother grabbed the hem of my shirt, stopping me. "Wait! I am your mother! You have to come back to us, your voice will give us so much more fame and fortune!" She finished. Now I was pissed.

"My mother you say?" I said my voice trembling with rage.

*Tamaki's POV*

I've never seen Ren mad like this before. His face was red, and his fists were clenched as we walked away from his mother. I was about to ask him a question, until the lady grabbed the hem of his shirt, and said "Wait! I am your mother! You have to come back to us, your voice will give us so much fame and fortune!"

I was disgusted at what I heard. I saw Ren's fist unclench for a second, as he said this, trembling with rage and sadness in his voice. You don't even know how much I wanted to help him with this.

"My mother you say?" He said. He slowly turned around to face the lady, and I got a clear glance at his face. He looked so sad... so broken.

"You abandon me for four years, and you call yourself a mother? All you want is money you whore." He finished. My jaw was hanging, and so were the other member's jaws. He walked away, and we followed. I could hear insults being thrown at him from behind me such as 'A good for nothing son' and also 'You were just a mistake.'

About after five minutes of walking in silence, we made it to a big building that said, 'Daikoku Daycare' in big bold words. The glass doors had rainbows on them, and the inside had different hallways.

It was so akward for me, since I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. What is this feeling? We walked in, as he started to collect his siblings, one by one.

"Bubby!!!" Said one little girl. She came running up to him, and gave him a hug.

He smiled a bit, before picking her up onto his shoulders. She squealed in delight as he swung her around.

He picked up seven more kids which surprised me. "You have seven siblings?!?" I asked.

"Eight. Learn how to count Tamaki." He replied playfully. I went to my emo corner, yet I was happy that he was back to his old self.

I made a descision. I will protect Ren from harm.

______________________________________

Remember to vote!