Chapter 6- Opening up

*Ren's POV*

The next day...

I was starting to get annoyed with my parents right now. My phone was full of texts and phone calls from my mother.

I decided that I should pick the phone up just once.

"Yes?" I said.

"Come home!" She demanded.

I ended the call, and sighed. The phone rang again, and this time, I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed the phone on the ground.

*Sigh* Well, it was cheap anyways...
I started getting ready for church, since I had nothing else to do. The children were at the daycare, so I had the day off.

I put on a black suit and walked outside. I got in a cab, as I noticed that a line of limos were following me.
'Are they trying to be stealthy?' I thought.

I got off the cab, and walked into a corner. I watched as Tamaki, the twins, Honey, and Mori got off of the limos. Kyoya and Haruhi got off of the Mercedes.

I sighed. Tamaki was looking for me, while Honey climbed on Mori's back.
I walked out with my arms crossed.
"And why are you guys spying on me?" I asked.

"W-we were worried about you!" Said Tamaki.

"Yeah! Ren-chan looked really mad yesterday." Said Honey pouting.
"Hmm." Mumbled Mori.

"Look, I'll tell you about this later. Just plea-" I was cut off by a man wearing a black and white suit.

"Mr.Ren!!! I have to tell you something immediatly!!!" Said the young man.

I nodded as he passed me a note.

Your mother... She has passed away in an unfortunate accident. She took the wrong pills, and died from overdose. Her funeral is today. You may bring as many people as you'd like. Thank you.

As I finished the letter, the man gave me a business card of the location, and left. I just stood there, dumbstruck.

Kyoya took the note gently, out of my hands, and read it, along with the other members. This is not what I wanted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ren?" Asked Haruhi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Damn it!!!!" I yelled. I fell on my knees, as I punched the ground over and over again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence filled the air, as I punched the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You leave me in this world, and you haunt me... Even after death! Damn it...." I cried. Tears flowed out my eyes unwillingly as I stood up.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why did you ignore me for that long? Did I do something? Why didn't I fix it while I could? Was it something I said? Why?!?!?" I cried even louder.

I started to stumble/walk towards the funeral location. It was the church.

The host club followed behind silently. I attended the funeral, as I sat there, emotionless.

"Ren-chan..." Whispered Honey.

"I-I'll be-" I didn't even finish the sentenc3 before everyone gave me a hug.

"Ren, remember..." "You have us..." said the twins.

"Ren-chan! We'll always be together, with me and Usa-chan!" Said Honey.

"I can always asist you with problems..." Said Kyoya, looking away.

"You'll always have me, as your knight in shining armour!" Said Tamaki.

"I'll help you out through this ok?" Said Haruhi.

I looked at them all, every single one of them. "Thanks guys... It means alot to me..."

We all walked back to my home, as they helped me feel better. I would be lost in life without them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love him so much.

______________________________________

Remember to vote of you like the story! If you don't like it, why are you even here? O_o