Chapter 10- A Game of Truth or Dare

This chapter will all be about truth or dare with the hosts!!!

*Ren's POV*

"Ok, let's start!" I said. Kyoya spun the bottle, and it landed. The top faced me, while the back faced Honey.

"Honey, truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Truth!" He said.

"Is it true that you can eat a whole cake in less than a minute?" I asked him.

"To be exact, it was 57 seconds!" He said cheerfully.

"Kaoru! Truth or dare?" Asked Honey.

"Dare!" Said Kaoru bravely.

"I dare you to step on legos!" Said Honey.

Kaoru did as he was told, and the whole brotherly love thing went on while doing it.

"Brother! Don't do it!" Said Hikaru.

"I have to... tell mother I love her." Said Kaoru dramatically. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ok that hurt... Tamaki! Truth or Dare." Said Kaoru. He said the word 'dare' really creepily.

"I am a gentleman, so I will do dare!" Said Tamaki, pointing to the sky.

"Ok... I dare you to lick Ren's face." Said Kaoru. Tamaki turned a tomato red while I deadpanned.

"You've got to be kidding me right?" I asked.

"Nope! Tamaki you better do it!" Kaoru threatened.

Tamaki started inching closer to me. Wait, he's actually going to do it?!

He was about to lick my face until he fell face flat on the floor and licked the ground which somehow had wasabi on it.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!! Meh touhnge!!!" He screamed with his tongue sticking out.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!! He actually fell for it!!!" Cried the twins.

"You doppelgangers!!!" Screamed Tamaki chasing them.

"Lets just quit this then." I said sighing.

"I'll be right back." I said heading out the doors. I made it downstairs and went to the kitchen area.

"Hey, uh can I get a glass of milk? My friend Tamaki has his mouth on fire." I said laughing.

The maid quickly have me a glass, and even gave me a piece of ice for his tongue. "Thanks, you're a great help." I said smiling. She blushed and walked away.

"Tamaki, here's some milk and-" I was cut off when a pillow hit my face.

"Oh, hey Ren-chan." Said Honey.
The twins, Honey, Mori, and Haruhi were in an all out pillow fight war.

Tamaki was crying in the corner, holding his tongue. I walked away from the commotion and went towards Tamaki.

"Here, drink this." I said smiling.
Tamaki gladly took the glass of milk and drank down the whole cup. I also gave him the ice to numb his tongue.

"Dankth thren." Said Tamaki with his tongue on the ice.

"How about we sit here and talk?" I asked Tamaki. He nodded.

We talked the night away, and soon the other guys/girl joined us.

"Ren, we didn't get to ask you truth or dare." Said the twins. I nodded then said, "Ok, then ask me." I said.

"Truth..." "or dare." Said both the twins smirking.

"Dare." I said confidently.

"Ok! I dare you to go on a date with each and every one of us! Also, choose who did the best!" They both said.

"Wait, what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

*The Next Day...*

I woke up to an alarm clock going off.

"It's only Sunday..." I managed. I looked around to see that I was in Hikaru's and Kaoru's arms while I hugged Honey Senpai.

I quickly got up, without waking anyone up. Kyoya, Mori, and Tamaki was on the other bed while Haruhi left last night.

"Wake up." I said shaking Tamaki. I was surprised the twins didn't do graffiti on his face.

"Hmmm..." Said Tamaki before waking up. I got an idea to help get back the twins for making him eat wasabi yesterday.

"Shh... follow me." I told Tamaki. He did as I told him to do. My playful spirit came out. I took out some washable markers and started drawing stuff all over Hikaru's and Kaoru's face.

*TIMESKIP to when they all wake up*

"What."
"The."
"Beep!" I finished their sentence.

They were currently looking in the mirror.

"Just wash it, it's erasable baka." I said while laughing. They washed it off, but they insisted that they had to go first with our date.

"Okay, in each person or group will get 20 minutes. My first date will be with Hikaru and Kaoru." I said walking out the doors of the mansion. I put the timer on my phone for twenty minutes. This should be fun...