Chapter 1- The Beggining of my Life

*Ren's POV*

I woke up to a crying sound. I sat up in my small room, and walked over to the girl's area. It's already 10 PM, what's wrong now?

I knocked on the door, and one of the older girls opened the door. She was Mimiko, about ten years old. "Rika fell down and scraped her knee, what do we do?" She said panicking. I just pat her head, as I walked over to Rika.

It was a minor scratch on her knee, so I carried her to the bathroom, and cleansed the wound. "You are a big, strong girl, right Rika?" I asked her smiling. She sniffled and nodded.

I smiled wider. "Good. How about you sleep with big brother tonight?" I asked her. Rika's face lightened up immediatly as she nodded her head vigorously. We all laughed silently, as I picked her up, and gave her a piggy back ride.

I put her down on my futon, as I went back to get hers. We didn't have extra ones, so you got what you were provided.

I picked up her belongings, and walked back. If you haven't noticed, I live in a house with eight kids. Four girls, and four boys. We all are not blood related, because I found each and every one of them, abandoned. They were all so very lost. Their parents didn't want them, so I took them in. I don't have any parents, or any that I know of. Nowadays, the only thing I look forward to in life, is to see how they smile.

I fell asleep, as I thought about the future.

The next morning, I woke up to a bunch of kids jumping on top of me.
"Whoah!" I yelled as one of the boys jumped right on my stomach.

"Alright, Alright! What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked.
They all came up with different answers, so I decided just to make all of them. After we began breakfast, I heard the doorbell ring. I told them to keep eating, while I got the door.

I opened it, to reveal that the delivery man came with a package and a few letters. I signed the papers, and he left.

I walked over to the big dining room table, and sat down. I looked over some of the letters, and one caught my eye.

I opened it, and read what it said.

Dear Ren Kurata,

The school has noticed that you have taken the scholorship test, and we approve of you joining, on one condition. We want you to join for Music and Arts. We also know of your financial state so we are willing to help. We will provide you with five million yen each month, if you join. Please consider this descision.

Sincerely,

Ouran Highschool

As I finished the letter, I cheered throwing the paper in the air.

"Whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I fell on the floor grinning like an idiot. "Ne Ne, why's onee-chan always weird?" I heard one of them say.

"Hey! I heard that!" I said, still grinning. I told them what happened, and they all were giddy.

"Well! This should be interesting!" I said thinking of our bright future. I wasn't even thinking about how my life would be affected by all of this.

Wassup my sailors! How's da fanfic so far? Well, see you in the next chapter! Ja-ne! (It means 'bye' for the people who don't know)

Also, Please Vote!