Chapter 7- Back to Normal?

*Ren's POV*

I'm over the lady's death now. The children are at a camp for about a month so I have some time to spare. I decided to take time off of school to go visit my old friend in Okinawa.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh! Ren-kun you sound so grown up! Have you finished school?" Asked Akira's mother.

"Not quite. Um, I was thinking about visiting Akira. Would that be alright?" I asked cautiously. "Sure honey. Wow, it's been six years hasn't it... You should come visit more often." She said.

"Yes, uh sure. I'm going to come over next week is that alright?" I asked her. She accepted, and I ended the call.

"Crap! I'm going to be late!" I cried.
It was after school and the host club would open any second now. I quickly grabbed my skateboard with the words 'Suicide Squad' in paint on it.

I quickly got on it and zoomed past a few yelling teachers in the hallways.
I burst through the room, to be greeted with a familiar face.

"Tamaki, sorry I'm late." I said quickly grabbing the outfit the twins gave me. It was the worst mistake I had made in my life.

"What's wrong?" I asked the hosts. Tamaki and Honey were blushing while Kyoya gave me a mirror.

I looked at what I was wearing. It was basically a white sundress.

"Hikaru... Kaoru..." I murmured.

"Y-Yes?" They straightened up.

"You have a deathwish..." I said quietly, taking off the dress, now only in my black boxers.

This time, everybody blushed, even Mori. "H-H-Here's your actual outifit." Stuttered Tamaki. I slipped it on, and noticed that it was a bartender's work outfit.

"The theme today is coffee shop. We have the waiters," he pointed to the twins and Haruhi. "Then we have the entertainer," He pointed to Tamaki. He gave a slight bow. "Then, you have the brewers/bartenders." He said pointing to us. I nodded.

"Let's open the shop!!!" Said Honey excitedly. Mori let out a small 'hn' before opening the door, letting the rose petals fly out.

"Welcome!~" We chorused. The girls poured in, and I got my customers.

"Hey Ren!" Said a girl. I think her name was Ayumi.

"Hey Ayumi." I said smiling.

"You remembered my name!" She said fainting. Her friend caught her, as she also had hearts in her eyes.

"Ren-kun, want to come over to my house this weekend?!" Screamed the friend out loud. Everybody stared at me to answer.

"U-Um, actually, I already have plans for Akira... so I'm sorry." I gave her a half smile.

She looked a bit dissapointed, but we caried in with the conversation.

*2 hours later...*

The host club is closed now, and I'm sprawled out on the couch. Until I hear a voice, that is.

"So, I hear that you will go on a vacation." Said the twins. I opened my eyes.

"Yes, and you're not coming along." I said.

"But..." "We are." Said the twins, finishing their setences.

"How about... hmmm, a tough choice... NO." I deadpanned. The twins smirked.

"We have our own rights Ren..."
"We can do whatever we like." Finished Kaoru.

"Whatever." I said.

"Yay! We get to go on a vacation with Ren-chan!" Said Honey. Mori nodded, messing up my hair.

"Hey! It doesn't look perfect for nothing!" I said putting my hair back nicely.

This can't turn out well...

_____________________________________

Guys I am sooooooooooo sorry for not updating in like a gazillion years!!! Forgive my poor soul! Lol a pun there...

I have no excuse, I was just lazy. Don't worry though! My next chapter will come out soon. Probably the next two days. Lol, see you sailors next time!

Also, Please Vote if you are enjoying the story!