Chapter 4- A Turn of Events

*Ren's POV*

I woke up to an alarm buzzing in my ear. "Ugh, it's only Saturday dumbass..." I said while turning it off. I sat up, as I touched my head.

"Ow, ow, ow..." I mumbled. I had a headache already. Great!

I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I put on some ripped jeans and a black shirt. I also put on some black converse.

I made some breakfast for the children, and sent them off to daycare. I put on my leather jacket to go shopping, until the doorbell rang. I opened it to see that the members of the host club was standing there.

"Hey?" I asked. Tamaki gave me a hug, while the twins leaned on my shoulder. "How's my son doing!?" He asked. "You're not my dad." I said bluntly. He sat down and started growing mushrooms.

"And why are you guys here again?" I asked. The twins answered.

"We are here,"
"On a field trip!" They finished.
I sighed, as I let them in. Tamaki perked up again, as he asked the forbidden question. "So, where are your parents?" He asked. "None of your business." I avoided the question.

Nobody will know my secret. Nobody.
They all sat down at the dining table, as I served some tea.

"So, is your field trip over yet?" I asked them, hoping they would leave.
"Wait! Show us around your house!" Said Honey. I mentally face palmed, as I stood up. "Ok then. That's the kitchen, this is the dining room, and here's the living room." I finished.

"Where's your bedrooms?" Asked the twins. I sighed, as I lead them upstairs.

"Here." I said as I opened my door. There was a desk at the corner of the room, and in the other corner was my bed. I got it a few days ago.

"Wow, a commoner's room is small!" Said Hikaru. I punched him playfully on his arm, as I let them back downstairs. We played a game of cards, until it was time for me to pick up the little ones. "I need to pick up my siblings, wanna come with?" I asked casually. They all agreed, seeing that they wanted to see them.

I opened the front door so they could leave, but they just stood there. Tamaki broke the silence.

"Who's that lady?" He asked.

I looked outside, and saw my worst nightmare. It was a lady with long brown hair, all the way to her waist. She had electrocuting blue eyes. Her clothes consisted of a very formal white suit.

It was my mother.

_____________________________________

Yo sailors! Just wanted to say,

Please vote!!! It'll help me get inspiration!