2.1

Finally we make it to Michigan, and right now we are on our way to Sacha house.

The ride here wasn't amazing at all. Let's just say it was the most awkward thing ever.

It all happened after the date. Jack and I came back from the dinner but before we got back from dinner we went to the rental place and had someone drive us back to Shay's and then they take the car. But anyways. Jack and I didn't even notice everyone packing their stuff in the van when he kissed me. Yes Jack kissed me. It was only for two seconds until we heard something hit the ground and
I turned around and saw Derek storming back in the house.

I don't understand why he is getting so mad. He could literally have any girl he wanted.

He's been in the Sex Room ever since because he let Shay have his bunk. She didn't want to share with Sammy.

"Yo Bella" Skate says. I get out of my bunk and go out to where he was.

"can you please go talk to Derek." he practically begs.

"no, you" I say immediately. I want nothing to do with him.

"Look. as soon as we get to Sachas house she's getting right on and we are heading back. We have no time to hang out. soooo I haven't seen my baby girl in a month, and my little boy is ya know...." he says pointing to his pants.

My eyes widen. He needs the sex room.

"But Naaaaattteee!!" I whine. He just points to the room.

"Ugh fine" I say. I walk back. I see Jack sleeping in his bunk. Thank god.

I open the door and see darkness. Just the light from Derek's phone.

I turn the light on and shut the door. Also lock it. Eh gotta be safe. Lord. Hopefully nothing happens.

I look over at Derek and he has a blanket over his head.

"Turn the lights back off" he whines.

"nope" I say and sit down on the other side of the bed.

Derek takes the blanket off his head. And moves to the door.

Wow.guess he didn't want to be near me. Fine I was trying to be nice. and talk to him. Maybe he would get out of this fucked up mood. But whatever.

"Ugh. Nate needs this room when Sacha gets here!" I say and go to open the door. But of course he's in the way.

"What you arent going to move away from me again?" I ask. He just stares at me.

"Derek move" I say. He just keeps staring. What is this boys problem?

"Der-" I start to tell him to move. But he cuts me off and pushes me up against the door.

"Derek what a-" again he cuts me off by placing his lips on mine. I kiss back which makes him pull me into him. My body immediately heats up. And his body warmth causes me to moan. Which let's him push his tongue in my mouth. God dammit. This is so good.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lace my fingers through his hair and kiss him back. I pull on his hair a little which causes him to groan.

Fuck that was hot. He starts to get more aggressive, but also more passionate. I'm literally on cloud nine.

Sadly he pulls away. Fuck why did you have to pull away.

"Who's a better kisser?" he asks looking deep in my eyes.

"Me or Jack?"

With that he walks out of the room.

Fuck Jack. Derek. I need Derek.