2.0

Jack Gilinsky followed you.

Jack Gilinsky tagged you in one of his photos.

I open my phone and click on the notification.

"Hot date🔥🔥" he captioned it

"Hot date🔥🔥" he captioned it. I laugh and liked the picture.

My phone starts blowing up again.

Right now Jack is on his way back from getting the rental. It took longer because he had to take the bus to drop him off.

"So the next stop is Michigan right?" Shay asks. Everyone nods. She smiles and nods. She just got done packing because she's coming with us to Michigan and back to Cali.

She was upstairs for hours. And let me tell ya. Sammy followed and we had to turn the TV up all the way.

Shay is really cool. Like better then I honestly expected. Kayla her and I have become really good friends. Hopefully Sacha is like that too.

Everyone expect Jack and I are going to go out to eat when Jack and I are on our date. So everyone is still getting ready. Kayla is done first because she was already ready when I was done getting ready.

Kayla and I go outside just to enjoy the hot Texas sun before is goes down.

We take some pictures of course. Because how could you not.

Soon she tagged me in a insta post.

"Bestie 😍💪"

"Bestie 😍💪"

I like it and we talk some more.

Soon Jack is here with a Rental Jeep. Everyone is done getting ready. I look around. Wow everyone looks almost the same. Tight jeans and a oversize shirt with sneakers and a snap back.Just different colors. Kayla and Shay of course look good. Kayla in Skinny jeans and a lace Long sleeved croptop. wavy hair. And shay in high waisted jean shorts and a white crop top and tan cardigan.hair in a bun.

We all part ways.

Jack and I are now in the Jeep on our way to the date.

"So how do you know where we are going?" I ask. I mean he's from Cali and Nebraska.

"The boys and I used to travel a lot" he says smiling.

"ooh." I smile. "So where are we going?" I ask.

"I was thinking you know a little putt putt and then dinner" he says smiling.

"Sounds awesome" I says smiling.

He let's out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. I was worried you were going to hate the idea." he says.

"What?" I ask. "You should be worried if you are going to loose or not" I say.

He laughs.

"Oh I'm going to definitely win" he says.

"Bet"

........ .......

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yells. "how to actual fuck did you make is from here to there in one swing???!" he says.

I just shrug.

"Well mister Gilinsky. All you should know is that this is the last hole. And that means I win." I smirk.

We were tied until I made that last hole.

He gives me a what the fuck look. I just laugh.

.... ..... ..... .... ......