0.4

Derek POV

"That will be $20.50 beautiful" the cashier flirts. I look over at Bella and shes blushing. I dont know why but this makes me extremely mad. I pay for the snacks before she could.

I lean over the counter and whisper loud enough for both of them to hear. "Look at her again like that, or talk to her and i will break your face." He quickly nods and looks away. I grab the bags from Bella and we meet Nate and Sammy in the car.

"What are we going to do now?" Bella asks. He voice is so beautiful.

"Well we are going to go to my plug and get some MJ. Then we are going to go back to our place and light the place up." Nate says smiling.

"Oh, okay" She mumbles.

We pull up to the plugs house. His name is Carter. No one really likes him but he has literally the best weed around.

"Ill be right back. Derek come with me." Nate says. Sammy and Bella stays in the car.

"I know." Nate says as we walk to the door.

"know what?"

"I know that you want to protect her...even though you just met her" He says. We walk in the house and Nate does his thing with Carter.

Do I really? I think about it.

Ever since the smoke blowing at the party last night, ive seen so much innocence in her.

No. I just met her. God. Hopefully this party will get my mind off of things.