1.2

I hear a knock on the door and I open it up, and I see Nate, I him in and everyone behind him follows.

In comes Nate, John, Sammy, Jack, Derek and some brown haired girl. I shut the door and look at them.

"aye you got the hook up" Jack smiles at the alcohol.

"We did our part..." Kayla say raising her eyebrow.

They all laugh, well except Derek and the girl, they are just making out. I frown at that. Sammy sees me and elbows Derek in the side.

"Broooo" he grunts. Then he glances at me. Guilt, he quickly looks away.

"Don't worry ma" Nate says. He sets down a duffle bag I didn't even see. He pulls out three huge freezer bags full of weed. One bag is a lighter color almost looks sticky, another bag is the typical color, and the third one darker with what looks like gold. But that isn't it.

"I got a few toys" he smirks and pulls out two huge bongs.

"wow" I whisper. Then he pulls out a bag with bowls in it and packs of rellos, and also lots of lighters and pre-rolled blunts.

"damn" I say amazed.

"looks amazing doesn't it" Jack smiles at me coming next to me. I quickly nod. I smile.

"can we just get started?" The girl said. I don't know what happen but I couldn't hold it back.

"who the hell are you?" I spit. Nate looks up wide eyes.

Derek steps up.

"this is my girlfriend Molly." Derek smirks. My chest hurts. Since when did he have a girlfriend?

I feel Jack lace his fingers into mine. I look down at it. I look back up at Derek, he is looking down at our hands completely pissed.

"anyywaaayysss." Sammy says. He walks over and grabs a tray of the jello shots. he passes them out. I don't take one. I just grab a bottle of henny.

this finna be a long night.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

We all are a mixture of drunk and high. well I'm more high then drunk. I'm still not used to the alcohol.

Nate is actually pretty chill when he is high. then he is giggly when he is drunk. so the mixture is pretty funny.

Sammy is funny. He laughs so much.

Jack and Derek is the sexual ones of course. Yay! note the sarcasm.

John and Kayla are just sitting there. well Kayla is on top of john and john is attacking her neck but hey. Molly is also just sitting there. she looks zone tf out.

"who wants to do body shots?" I ask. all of them snap my way. They all agree. We being out my coffee table.

"soooo who's going?" Kayla asks.

Suddenly they all say not it, I say it last.

"Dammit." everyone laughs.

"Akekeke" I mock them.

"come on" Kayla says handing me a bandana. "you have to guess who does it" I nod.

"shirt comes off" Kayla says. my eyes widen.

I slowly take it off revealing my strapless nude bra. Always nude. 😉

I put on the blind fold and Jack helps me lay down on the table.

I feel a lime near my mouth. I open and they place it in my mouth. I am so nervous.

I feel the salt being sprinkled all over my stomach in a line. It goes all the way to my neck. Laawwdd.

My heart is beating so fast.

"okay first one" I hear Kayla say. I hear Lil yatchy playing in the back ground. I hear the person gulp meaning they drank the shot, I suddenly feel a tongue on my stomach. I flinch and little. It goes fast all the way to my neck. They attack it a little almost tickling. they succeed. The person laughs then grabs the lime with their mouth. Their mouth grazes mine. I recognize that mouth.

"okay who was it?"

They tickled me, so they are in a good mood, waiitt the laugh...

"Sammy" I say smiling.

"Dammit" he laughs.

I smile. "okay who is next?" I ask.

"um no, that was to easy...go again" Kayla says.

"I wanna go!!" Molly screeches.

"wait" Kayla barks at her. she just rolls her eyes.

I nod, hey why not go again the first time wasn't as bad. I put the blind fold back on and lay bad down. They place the lime in my mouth and pour the salt down my stomach and around my neck.

I feel someone hover over me. What the. I hear a deep gulp. I feel cold hands on my waist. I flinch a little.

Soon I feel a tongue. I almost moan at where it landed. right above my shorts. They slowly, and I mean slowly run their tongue up, while doing it they use their hands to massage my waist. I had to bite my lip to hold in the moans.

They run their tongue on to my neck, and instead of going to get the lime the start to kiss my neck, and suck all over it. I was so close to letting out a moan when they move to grab the lime. Then they leave a kiss on my lips.

"I know this felt good Bella, you could feel this way all the time" and with that they are gone. dammit I wasn't paying attention to the voice. it was in a whisper.

I quickly sit up and take the bandana off. I look around. Everyone is just staring at me.

"well, who do you think it was?" Kayla asks.

I look around at everyone. Sammy just went. Nate is to busy in his weed.

Derek? He's looking at me biting his lips. His hair is all messy. He eyes flooded with desire. But it can't be. He has a girlfriend. Definitely can't be him.

"Jack?" I say I look at him. But he shakes his head. I frown.

"Damn...thought you would be gotten that one." Kayla says.

I get up. I almost fall over as Molly pushes me to lay down. I sigh and go sit on the couch. I grab one if the pre-rolled blunts and light it.

I watch as the boys take the shots off of her. After a while she actually takes off the blind fold.

Kayla comes and and sits next to me. I hand her the blunt.

"So who did the shot on me?" I ask. She looks at me with the face 'you should know'

I just shrug me shoulders.

she sighs "Derek Bella, it was Derek"

my eyes widen. now that I think about it, he didn't once lick Molly's body.

I know this felt good. you could feel this way all the time

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

So I made this chapter all extra long. you guys better love me.

(longer chapters= longer time between updates....shorter chapters= faster updates.)