1.7

Everyone is just sitting around on their phone or laptops or watching TV.

I'm literally bored. And my mind keeps trailing over to Derek. Like why? I'm sitting at the table with Nate and Kayla but they are just on their phones. I would be on mine but I can't focus.

I look over at Derek. He's sitting on the couch. With one leg resting on the arm of the couch, he's on his phone. I look at him, like really look. His arm is dangling over his face a little. His pink lips smile at whatever he's looking at. Then my minds decides to be dirty and thinks about his lips on mine. and how good they made me feel when they were on my body. God. my insides are on fire. I feel my lower area turning so hot. I remember how his fingers touched me. How good they made me feel. How I beg for his touch.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize that he set his phone down and was looking at me. He was biting his lip and staring right at me with hooded eyes.

I quickly look away. God. He caught me staring. I'm so stupid. I need to stop thinking about him. Get him out of my head. But I can't.

I just go on my phone. Going on twitter. I have about 40k on there so maybe I can talk to them.

I go and tweet 'what do you do when you can't get someone out of your mind' then I send.

My phone starts blowing up. I go through my notifications

'@bellsgirl talk to them duh'

'@bellsgirl get rid of everything that reminds you of them'

'@bellsgirl distract yourself'

@DerekLuh followed you

@DerekLuh liked your tweet 'what do you do when you can't get someone out of your mind'

Fuck. I put my phone down. I need something else to distract me. I freaking can't get him out of my head. I wonder how big he is....STOP.

I scoot over to Nate.

"hey, can I hotbox the Sex Room?" I ask.

"Don't have to ask, of course. Everything is in a duffel bag on my bunk under yours. But that's a big room. Your going to do it by yourself?"

"I'll join!" Kayla says.

Great I really need to talk to her.

We get up and grab about 6 blunts and a couple of lighters. Then we go in the Room and shut the door.

We sit on the bed and light up.

When we both finished one blunt we light up another. The room is already smoked out. I finally decide to talk.

"I can't get him out of my head" I say.

"get who" she looks over.

"Derek" I say. Flashes of what happened between us came to my head.

"You just need to talk to him" she says inhaling some smoke.

"talk about what?"

she shrugs her shoulders.

"exactly. he's just a fuckboy. who fucks and dumps" I say getting mad.

"you don't know that" she says.

"the weeks of not seeing him around. he probably fucked hundreds of girls." I say. just the thought of that makes my heart hurt so much.

"ugh. why do I like him so much?" I ask.

"you can't help who you like Bella" she says.

"ugh. I just wish I never met him." I say. half meaning what I said.

"I'll be right back." she says getting up and leaving the room.

I sigh and lean back against the head board. I take a hit of the blunt and set it down in the ash tray.

soon the door opens and instead of it being Kayla like i expected it was Derek.

WHY KAYLA!

.....

So this is only half of what I had. There was over 2000 words. but it didn't save. fuck my life.