1.6

Bella POV

I wake up and the memories from yesterday come rushing back and I smile. Maybe we finally got a chance to be with each other.

I get up and get in the shower wash up.

I wonder what's going to happen today?

I get out and get dressed. Just some black leggings and a army green oversized sweatshirt. My phone dings.

I pick up and see a text from Sammy.

Wilky: Come over to Nate's.

Alrighty then. I put on my Adidas superstars. Then I leave and head for Nates.

I get out and see Kayla with John, I see Derek with...Molly. wait what? then I see Sammy and Jack.

"Why the fuck is this hoe here?" Molly says loudly.

"say some bullshit like that again, and I will beat yo ass" Kayla says standing up. I smile. I'm glad she's sticking up for me. Because I suck at fighting.

"yea Molly. Say something like that and you can leave" Jack says.

"will y'all shut the fuck up. Leave her alone" Derek says. I frown. Why is he sticking up for her? She called me a hoe.

I immediately go and sit next to Jack and Nate

"Why is she here?" I ask Nate.

"supposedly she thinks her and Derek are dating. and he doesn't want to be 'rude' " he says using air quotes.

"what a dumb ass" I mumble. Everyone laughs except Derek and Molly of course.

"so I was thinking about going on road trip." Nate says.

"oooh, where?" I ask.

"well, main spots are Texas and Michigan. But I thought I would make it fun and being everyone." He says.

"I'm in." Jack says.

"me too" Sammy says.

"count me in" Derek says.

"a road trip, seriously? fuck no." molly says getting up. she's seriously getting on my nervous.

"then leave" I blurt out.

she glares at me.

"yea leave." Derek says.

she gasps. I just smile. Derek looks at me and smiles. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"I can go by the way" Kayla says.

"Yay! Road trip!!!!" I yell. Molly storms out of the house.

. . ..... .... . . ...... . . .... .

The next day I pack about two duffel bags full of clothing and toiletries. of course another bag for shoes. they should be here in about ten to pick Kayla and I up.

"I wish John could go" Kayla mumbles.

"hey what happen to that Rupp guy?"

she laughs "he ended up having a girlfriend." she shakes her head. wow.

"but you got John now right.?" I asks.

"yup, I got my little swazzy. "

I hurry and get dressed in some black joggers and my Calvin Klein sports bra. and my superstars. I throw my hair up into two braids.

There is a honk out side. I look out the window and see a huge Bus.

I grab my phone and charger and we head out.

..... ... ...

We walk on the bus, and holy shit. There of course was the drivers seat, which had like a driver.

But the rest was beautiful.

In the very back was 6 bunks. Three on each side. I put mine on the very top, had to use the latter. Kayla put hers across from mine.

I look at the door at the end. It says "Sex Room"

I frown in confusion and open the door. A huge king sized bed lays in the middle.

Then there is shelves of clean sheets and condoms. Oh My.

"hahahahahaha, Lil ma, what are you doing?" I here Nate laugh behind me.

"you guys are horrible!" I say walking away.

"at least its sound proof" Nate yells.

good to know.

. .... ... ... ... .. .. .

COOMMENNT PLLEEAASSSEE.

ALSO WANTED TO GIVE MY BESTEST FRIEND VIVIANNE THE IDEAS FOR ALL THE TWISTS THAT ARE GOING TO COME UP IN THE STORY. I LUUH YOU.

OF COURSE GOT A FEW OF MY OWN. BUUUT.