1.8

Bella POV

I frown when he comes and sits down next to me. I don't want to be near him. I get up to leave but he grabs onto my hand and pulls me back down.

"Bella, what's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing" I say and rip my hand out of his grab and stand up. But he grabs on to my waist and pulls me back down.

"what Derek?" I ask. I look up at him and he looks confused. Good. Bitch

"What is wrong with you?" He asks holding me down. Probably to make sure I won't move.

Ugh!

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"anything" he says quickly.

"I'm the time, I didn't want to see you how many women have you fucked and dumped?" I ask. I'm scared of the answer.

"What?" he asked shocked.

"You heard me. How many?"

"um. like one every other night." he says unsure. What the Hell. I told him to stay away for like almost a month.

"Exactly. Not ever has one of the boys told me about you and a girl. About you have at least one serious relationship." I say.

"what is that suppose to mean?" he asks frowning again.

"I don't want to be one of those girls that you fuck and dump Derek." I say and finally get out of his grasp. I leave before he could grab me again.

DEREK POV

What the hell. Her words run through my head over and over again.But shit, not just her words, but her fucking body, her face, her voice.

She won't be just a fuck and dump. Yea maybe I am a man whore. But once I get her I will change. at least try. I don't want to hurt her. at all. I need her. She's literally a addiction. Every girl that I've fucked this past month I've imagined it being her. Maybe that's weird but I can't help it.

I need to go and get her and prove to her that I can do this.

I get up and leave out of the foggy room.

"Will you go on a date with me when we get to Texas?" a voice ask? What the hell.

I look around until I see Bella nodding her head at Jack. What The Fuck!

I literally can not breath right now. Like what the actual fuck is going on?

I suddenly get angry, sad, disappointed.

That's suppose to be my girl.

Fuck it, she will be my girl.

.. ... ... .. ... .. .. . . . . .

HEYY WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE STORY SO FAR?