1.3

Now we are in a circle, getting ready to play truth or dare.

we are sitting in a circle. I'm sitting down in between Nate and Derek. So it goes me, Derek, Molly, Kayla, Jack, John, Sammy, Nate, then back to me.

We get a bottle and Kayla spins it. it lands back to her.

"okay, Sammy truth or dare?" she asks.

"truth"

"wiimmmp!" Nate calls out.

"gotta start off easy, chill on me" he laughs.

"okay is it true that you are daring Stassie?" she asks. Sammy almost scoffs.

"hell no, I'm not dating that fake bitch" he says rollin his eyes. we call laugh.

Sammy spins the bottle and it lands on Molly.

"Truth or dare?"

"truth" she says nervously.

"is it true that you have a STD?" Sammy asks. everyone gasps. Derek silently trys not to laugh.

"what!!! no!!" she says wide eyed. everyone laughs.

Molly glares are everyone but spins the bottle. it lands on Derek.

"Truth or dare D" she giggles.

D? what the hell??

"dare" he says raising a eyebrow.

"I dare you toooooo," she looks at me then back him, "kiss me!"

everyone rolls their eyes. but he does it. he leans in and kisses her, he goes to pull away but she holds him there and they kiss deeper and deeper. I look away. I feel everyone look at me.

"okayy!!!!!" Kayla yells at Molly.

They break apart. I look down. I feel Derek looking at me but...

fuck

him

he spins the bottle and it lands on Jack.

"truth or dare?" Derek asks lazily.

"truth" he says. Nate laughs.

"is it true that you are dating Madison?"

wait what?

jack laughs really hard. "hell to the fucking no"

jack spins the bottle and it lands on me. oh lord.

"truth or dare?" he asks.

"dare" i say getting confident.

"kiss anybody in this room of your choice for 30 seconds" Jack says. my eyes widen. I look at jack. He nods over at Derek and molly. I look at Derek and he's looking at me.

I look back at Jack. he mouths a word.

jealous

Oh he wants me to make him jealous.

"alright" I say standing up, I walk over to Jack, I'm almost to him when Derek pulls me into his arms and smashes his lips onto mine. My whole body turns to water. He holds me up. and kisses me harder. I almost kiss him back until I hear Molly screeching in the back ground. I pull away. Derek looks at me his eyes look happy but then confusion.

"go kiss Molly, your girlfriend" I say and run to my room.

✳✳✳✳✳

I wake up in my bed, I remember last night. I was really fun, well what I remember from it. I remember Kayla saying it was Derek who did the body shot on me, being all sexual and slow. and what did he mean?. he kissed me. he had the nerve to kiss me.

But after that I didn't know what else to do but get crazy drunk and after that its a little dazey. What I do know is that Kayla left with John and Nate stayed here because he was to high and drunk to drive. But Sammy sent with jack and Derek went home with what's her face.

Wait, Nates here!! I quickly get up and get in the shower. I smell like literally shit. I wash up and put some clothes on. Just some jean high waisted shorts and a gray halter top crop top. I take my hair out witch makes my hair up to my shoulders.

I go downstairs and I see Nate passed out on the couch still. What time is it? I see my phone still plugged up to the stereo. Great its probably dead.

I go over and check the time. 8:49 am. well damn. I plug my phone in to the charger because it was at 1%.

I hear my stomach grumble.

Time to wake up the beast. I run and jump on Nate. He pops up

"daamn" he yells. "why did you do that?" he says.

"so you can get up" I laugh.

"well you didnt have to jump" he laughs.

"let's go get breakfast."