A Dark Past(Part 2)

Start from the beginning

No everything is not alright Ash.

She finally said something for a long time but what I didn't know what she meant by that.

What do you mean by that, I asked.

I lost my job a long time ago, she said.

Will you being getting another job then.

No I'm not because we're moving somewhere else.

I was shocked about what she just saying to me I didn't even know why we were moving for, but why didn't she tell me anything.

Just why?

What, why are we moving what about my school and what about you, and how come you never told me about this, I said in a serious tone.

We're moving because I said so and for your school, I told the principle that your transferring to a different school called Kalos high which is near the town that were going to.

Which town and why didn't you tell me anything about moving somewhere else, In a serious tone.

Were going to live near town called Vaniville town.

A/N:my apologies I never mentioned that the town from the past chapters were in Vaniville town.

But why didn't you tell me anything about moving.

Because I just want to get away from here Ash, we're moving and that's final. She shouted.

She the closed the front door and started heading to her room but stopped her, without turning to each other I said something that I regret saying.

It's about dad isn't it.

She probably stopped without turning around for what I just said.

Never talk about your father again.

She went to her room and slammed the door which shook the house a little.I regret saying that to her I was supposed to make her feel happy and instead just made it worse.

We didn't talk to each other after that, we still had to pack everything up since we're moving, awhile after we were done packing everything up but mom needed to go to the bank so she can pay for the house that were moving to, so I came with her to the bank.

But that was going to be the last time I see her.
Later...
We were in line at the bank I was right next to my mom waiting for our turn, no one including me wasn't aware what was about to happen.

A man came inside the bank with a bag and a gun in his hand.

He started shooting at the roof to get everyone's attention and told everyone to get on the floor.

Everyone get on the floor or your dead, he said it psychotically.

I saw his face he wasn't wearing any mask to cover his face but he was sweaty all over his face and his face it looked like he lost his insanity.