Chapter 26

I know I said I was going to be more confident and not be anxiety crazy anymore, but I wasn't expecting it to be so fucking hard already. Walking through the hallway with Nick and Jordan made everyone decide that they'd drop what they were doing and start staring at us. Seriously don't you people have lives, conversations to be had with other people. Anything but stare at us please! Plus I was the only one getting worked up about the creepy stares and whispers about the three of us.

Nick and Jordan were completely unfazed by it. They continued chatting it up like nothing was happening. Finally when we reached my locker we were no longer the center of attention Thank god! Liam soon joined us at my locker wrapping his arm around Jordan's shoulder,"Hey you." Jordan chirped. Looking at her boyfriend smiling," Hey beautiful." He said returning a smile and pecking her on the lips. Awe they're so cute I wish I could have something like that.

The two love birds started chatting about they're weekend. While Nick and I just awkwardly stared at each other. 'Come on Lauren stop being a socially awkward retard and say something' I look away thinking about what to say and then look back at Nick," So how do like it here?" I ask breaking the awkward silence between us. Nick shrugs and answers," it's okay I guess. I miss new Jersey and my friends, but it's nice here the weathers nice, the people are nice." He winks at me.

   Blood rushes to my cheeks, is this guy for real." I didn't know your from New Jersey?" I question trying to change the subject as quick as possible. Before Nick can answer he's grabbed from behind and is shoved up against a locker. By none other then... Jake! "Jake what fuck man." Nick yells at his cousin.

    Jake doesn't release his cousin he just pushes him up against the locker harder," I told you little cousin to keep away from her." Jake barks. By then we obviously attracted a huge group of people around us. Get some lives people! Nick struggles under jakes arm holding him to the locker." I'm only younger then you by three months." Nick chuckles. Jakes jaw clenches and his hands are in fist making his knuckles turn white." And here I find you flirting with the only person I told you to stay away from. You could of had any other girl in this school, yet you choose her." Jake huffs pointing at me.

    Everyone surrounding us looks at me including Jordan and Liam 'seriously again with the stares people!'. " Jake we both know I'm the better one for her. You will just break her heart because we all know, you can't be tied down. You sleep with every girl that looks at you and then you never think twice about them." Nick says confidence dripping from each word he says because he knows he's right.

   Jake releases Nick taken aback by his cousins words. There's a pause no whispers or sounds can be heard all eyes were on Jake who is completely out of it. Until he punches nick in the face out of nowhere," Jake stop." I shout in horror as I rush to Nick who ends up on the ground." Nick are you okay?" I ask kneeling beside him. Nick groans in pain,but nods. I stand up facing Jake," what the hell is wrong with you. Haven't you done enough why do you keep messing with my life and everyone in it. What did I ever do to you to make you decide to make my life a living hell Jacob." I shout at him using his full name. Everyone remains silent Jakes expression saddens looking broken. I know the expression it's one I try hiding everyday.

    "Lauren I- I'm..." Jake try's to apologize, but I'm slapped in the face and shoved up against the lockers like Nick  previously was." You little bitch how dare you talk to my Jakey like that." Of course the royal bitch had to arrive." Kerri what a horrible surprise I should of known the bitch would come running to its master." I spit. Her expression turns from shock to rage releasing me from the lockers," How dare you talk to me like..." She steps back shocked that someone dare talk back to her like that especially me.

    I punch her in the face before she can say another word. Kerri falls back into Jake and everyone gasp." Jakey are you going to let her treat me like this!" She shrieks her hand covering her nose that starts dripping blood. Jake just steps back raising his hands in surrender.