Chapter 6

Lauren
I woke up the next morning the sun shining through the curtains. Jake had left really late last night after I had fallen asleep on him. Wait! I fell asleep on him oh crap I'm dead. I look at my phone to see my phone was being blown up by Jordan. Crap! I sigh and unlock my phone there's about ten messages from Jordan, but one unknown number. I looked at Jordan's messages first. What happened today with you? Hello!!! Lauren are you okay? Did I do something? Did Jake do something to you? I will kill him if he did? Lauren please talk to me. Hey we don't have school tomorrow. Wait we don't have school today? I look out side to see the streets are flooded and the wind is blowing so hard. Sweet no school today. I finish reading Jordan's texts just begging me to talk to her and check the unknown number. Hey princess has a great time last night. I smile while reading the text. I text him back same here except the horror movie part. Next time I'm picking the movie.and stop calling me that. I through my phone on my bed and walk into the bathroom to turn on the shower. While I wait for the water to warm up I go back to check my phone to see Jake had text me back. No way am I watching a chick flick. What you don't like your nick name. I turn on some music and text Jake back. Yes you are and I don't like my nickname at all. I throw my phone on my bed and get undressed.
20mins later...
After my nice long shower I check my phone to see 2 texts from Jake: oh come on it cute just like you. I blush and smile at the text message from Jake and read the other message and my smile drops. Jake: nice towel. Take it off. I run to my window clutching my towel tighter Jake is sitting by his window . I glare at him and shut my curtains walking away from the window and into my closet putting on sweatpants and a tank. I walk out of my closet and turn on my tv throwing my hair up in a ponytail laying on my bed and checking my phone once more to see a text from Jake. I unlock my phone and read the message jake: can you let me in its cold and wet out here. I drop my phone and run to my window. I open my window and a wet shivering Jake falls into my room. " Are you crazy it's a hurricane out there and your jump from windows." I say dumbfounded. He rolls onto his back and just laughs at me. I roll my eyes and shut the window. I turn to see Jake taking his shirt off. " What are you doing!" I ask staring at him and his six pack and toned muscles. he smirks at me," well princess my clothes are cold and wet and you wouldn't want me to get sick now would you?" He says smirking even bigger at me. I can't help staring at his chest I mean dammm. " Can you stop staring at my sexy body. Your creeping me out." I snap out of my daze and focus back on the conversation," what did you say?" I ask looking at his face and not his body, but both are super hot and sexy. " I said your creeping me out." He says. I put my hands on my hips," I'm the creep your the one watching me from your window." He looks at me and says," well Your worth looking at." My heart skips a beat and melted. Did he really just say that am I dreaming I think I'm dreaming. Wait this Jake Collins the heart breaker at saint Clair high he doesn't mean it he's just playing me. I shake my head at him, his face shows confusion. I look over at his wet shirt and back at him," go take a shower before you get Hypothermia or something." I point towards the bathroom. He does as I say, but stops at the door and turns back around around and says," I'd ask you to join me, but you already took one." he winks at me and walks into the bathroom and shuts the door my stomach drops I feel sick. I run out of my room into my parents room. I grave a pair of my dad's old sweats and a T-shirt. I lay them on my bed and turn on the tv and sit in my bean bag chair watching some criminal minds. 10 mins later Jake walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He walks over to my bed like I'm not even there. He's about to drop his towel when I jump up and say," I put your clothes in the dryer." He practically jumps ten feet in the air," dam it Lauren next time warn I guy." he says his towel still loses hanging at his waist. " sorry I thought you knew I was in here." I say shyly looking at my feet. " Sure you did you just wanted to stare some more I know I'm sexy and all, but it's getting kinda creepy." I roll my eyes. " no your an egotistic ass hole." He smirks and pulls his towel tighter around his waist. " Okay okay I'll just go put clothes on, but come on Lauren we both no you don't want that." he takes the clothes and walks back into the bathroom and shuts the door. He seriously has problems.