Dipper likes it when he has power in his hands. Then a memory flashed by on his mind, the time when he sits at his parents' stairs, looking down, pretending to be the king of everything.

He smiled foolishly about it.

"Why are you smiling?" Bill asked, looking at him suspiciously.

Dipper blushed and shook, "n-nothing. Anyways! You should sleep already." He said, stopping by the frame of the door, peeking. "I'll be back, I'm just gonna get some water."

Bill stared and nodded, "be back." He muttered.

"I will, idiot." Dipper giggled and closed the door.

Bill shuffled at the side, accidentally smelling the blanket. It smells just like him.. He frowned and hugged the blanket instead of using it to cover him, smelling the scent and it really does smell like Dipper.

He blushed and dazed. This type of room is just what he expected for Dipper. The walls in sky blue, a window near the bed. A bookshelf full of books and a bulletin board next to the desk, full of notes and strings.

But there is one part where it is full of pictures, cut outs from newspapers and sticky notes. Most of the pictures are nature, his travels, him and Mabel and that two old men. He looks happy.

He wanted to get a better look but the door opened, revealing the brunet holding a tray with water, medicine, a bowl of cold water and a towel.

He blinks. "Still awake?"

"You were just gone for a minute."

Dipper smiled apologetically, he puts the tray at the side table. "Lie down properly and don't hug off the blanket." He rolled his eyes.

Bill pouted and layed down but not letting go of the blanket.

Dipper put the towel at the bowl, squeezing the water and wiping his face first. Which sends shivers at Bill, he yelped at the cold water. "What the-?!" He backed away.

Dipper sweat dropped. "Sorry to surprise you. Come now." He apologized.

Bill hesitantly layed down again, more prepared to it now.

"Hmm.. Why did you get a fever anyways?" Dipper asked as he fold the towel and put it at his forehead. He touched the strands of his blond hair in accident and felt himself shiver from it. He quickly let go and redden.

Bill exhaled softly, getting sleepy fast. "I fell asleep while making a dozen of snowmen at the park.." He muttered.

Dipper stared and laughed out loud at his stupidness. He was even more clumsy than he is!

Bill flushed down at his blanket, glaring at him. "I was tired.."

"You know glaring like that while having a fever won't work on me." The brunet smirked then sat at the edge of the bed, his arms crossed over his chest. "You're not intimidating when you look flustered."

"You think I'm intimidating?"

Dipper stared at him then let his smirk fall off, replaced by a small grin. "There are times you are though." He said. "But I think it's not the bad kind of intimidation."

Bill smirked, "what kind then?"

Shit he got me upper handed. Dipper sweat dropped and looked away with his cheeks redden, "i-i think you know what kind, you narcissistic idiot." He muttered.

Bill laughed softly with somewhat a dizzy smile. The sleepiness getting to him. No.. I still want to talk to him... "No.. I don't.." he muttered, his eyes barely opening.

Dipper can notice him falling asleep, this might be the second time he saw him falling asleep. He smiled sweetly and said, "goodnight, Bill."

The blond fell asleep even before he can replay back.

Dipper stared at him for a little longer, admiring his face. That face made of heaven and hell. He could imagine his mother all beautiful, where he gotten his eyes. The natural tanned skin he has, to his father maybe? Unconsciously, he reached out his hand and brushed a few strands of his hair away from his cheek.

And how his hair looks so blond.. He frowned and whispered, "i really wish you can be mine.."

Even if he might be gay, he is still a guy who has those kinds of thoughts.

*=*

Evening

Bill woke up by the sudden chill from his back. He squirmed and sat upright, to notice the dried towel fall from his forehead and the sudden head rush. He hissed and noticed one more thing.

Under the dim light of the lamp at the corner of the room, the snow falls from the sky and down at the ground, hitting the window pane. The air suddenly turned cold even with the heater blasting off.

The guy who has been taking care of him is asleep at the floor, his head laid at the edge of the bed, his face looking uncomfortable and he looks freezing.

"Oh dear.." He muttered and panicked. Pine Tree has a cold! How could I even let myself sleep at his bed? He get out of the bed and was about to carry Dipper when he remembered that he doesn't like being touched.

He sweat dropped, has no idea what to do now. Then he got an idea.

He stripped away his sweater and used that to be his like gloves to carry Dipper back to his bed.

"This isn't like touching , right? Right!?" He exclaimed between clenched teeth.

He hastily carried Dipper and yet has to enjoy his warmth some other time then slowly he placed him at his bed, safe and sound. He sighed in relief and covered him by his blanket, up until his chin.

Bill smiled in relief as he sat at the floor and stare at him to sleep, like a total creep. His chin lazily placed at his palm. Thankfully his head wasn't heavy not like earlier. But mostly he couldn't believe he slept the day away!

"Thank you, Pine Tree.." He said, eyes getting softer. "No one ever taken care of me so I'm thankful you still did took care of me even if you're experiencing cold yourself." He chuckled.

He still couldn't understand why. Why does he mean so much? Why does his smile so important? Why does his presence is like a drug for him? Why does a simple conversation to him is like a huge thing to him already? Why does he hated him looking all terrified and upset? Why does he hate his sad tears? Why does his soul needed to be protected by him?

He is still such a huge mystery to him yet he doesn't care anymore, he don't care if he's going to be a huge mystery as long he has to be there. He just have to peek at him, he knows.

Dipper Pines is so mysterious and it kills him.

Yeah, it kills him but why does tears fits perfectly right now for this moment?

Most of all, why does he know the answer to all of those questions?

"Dang it.." He shook his head and silently whispered an oath.

*=*

Ces: Oath? Beg me to post it. MUAHAHAHA votes and comments are appreciated!

At my place it's already Valentine. Sooooo~

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MY LOVESSS *throws u chocolates and flowers*

Words: 1697