Ch.7: Scared

"Excuse me? No that can't be right!" I shook my head ferociously at my Chemistry teacher.

     He smiled smugly as he held up the the dreaded object that was made
from trees and was used as a tool to scribble on.

     "I'm afraid the paper shows it all, Elizabeth" Mr.Dembroy said.

" But, but, but...." I stammered grabbing the test from his hands.
       A big C was marked in red in top of the sheet.
I glared at his smugly,ugly,squinted eyes.
       "You did this on purpose!" I growled angrily.

"I assure you not, Elizabeth. I'm quite surprised that you actually failed this test. I'm sympathizing with you right now, Elizabeth" And he had the nerve to grin!

      Mr.Dembroy has hated me for long as I remember. I guess It was because of the time I messed up a chemistry project and mixed up the liquids. And it wasn't my fault that he happened to standing right in front of me when it suddenly blowed up.
    So imagine our surprise when the grey smoke cleared up and we were met with a startling excuse of a face that was covered with substance that was the color of poop and smelled like a strong scent of vinegar that makes you gag. Yeah I was pale with disgust.
   I was apologizing profusely but my apologies got tuned out by the chantings of "Crap face" by the class.

Yes it was cruel.

Yes I was sorry.

    Yes he was called that for a while.

Yes he hates me.

    Yes he thinks it is fun to ruin my chances to go to an epic college.

I scowled, making sure to stomp my legs extra loudly and left the classroom with the paper wrinkled in my sweaty palms.

     Today was a stormy day. The thunder cackling was muffled by the school walls but still hearable and the sky was a dark dark grey.
    Everyone had left and I was still here because Mr.Dembroy decided it
would be an amazing time to call me in when it was time to go so I got in there and spent ten minutes complaining my heart out.

       As soon as I left the safety of the school, I was met with the sound of splattering rain on the concrete streets and a cold breeze.
     I shivered and was cold even inside my brown Sweatshirt with the picture of a white triangular prism and my red scarf. The thunder suddenly rumbled and I almost tripped, startled.

Taking a shaky breath, I tried to walk calmly but my steps was wobbly.

Yeah you got me. I'm scared of thunders.
    I hate the sound of cackling thunder and the zigzagged spear up in the stormy sky.
   It scared the bejeebies out of me.

The bus had left awhile ago, so I was alone. Gosh, you don't know how much I hate walking the miles to my house. It was tiring and besides I had chicken legs.

I kept my eyes shifted down so I wouldn't be blinded by the hard rain when I sound of motor filled my eardrums. The hair that was peeking out of my hoodie was wet and so was my face but I turned around and got a clear view of a guy leaning over a shiny black motorcycle with a leather jacket and a black helmet.

Oh my gosh!! Why did he stop? What the hell? Is he a gangster? A rapist? A kidnapper? Wait, he's too young to be a cracking kidnapper.

Am I going to die?

I let out a scream as the guy suddenly reached out in his black gloved hands. I screamed louder as it encircled around my wrist and tightened his hold.
          "Why the fuck are you screaming, Eli?" His deep voice cut through my rather girly scream.
      My scream trailed off in confusion. How did he know my name?
And Eli out of all the names?
              Wait....
        Wait a minute!
  My eyes went upward to see a pair of silver colored irises peeking out of the helmet.
      I smiled sheepishly and lowered down my feet to where I was about to kick his "Precious Friend"
         "Oh hi Gray!" I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.
"Wait, were you about to kick me in my penis?" His voice rang out in disbelief.
      I felt the soaking rain splash on my soggy sneakers.
I laughed nervously.
    " Pffft, of course not....."
"Are you kidding me, Eli? You're so fucking dramatic!" He growled.
    "Alright I'm sorry! Anyone would've thought you were a freaking rapist!" I protested.
      "You thought I was a rapist?"
"Maybe?"
       "Answer me this question, Eli: Are you a virgin?" His bluntness made me stumble back in surprise but his grip on my hand made me keep my balance.
         "I don't have to answer everything you ask, Gray" I muttered angrily.
" I already know your answer, princess" he said laughing amusingly.
      "N-no you don't" I declared.
"Yeah I do. If someone had taken you virginity, rumors would've been
already flying around the school. Besides I bet the only guys you know is your dad and some from school." Gray said. I think he was smirking but I wasn't sure.

"Shut up and tell me why you are here" I said.
      Gray rolled his eyes.
"I was going to be nice and offer you a ride but seeing your rudeness and
abusiveness from earlier I'm not so su-"
     "No, no, please give me a ride. I'm cold, soaked, and miserable and I hate   walking!!" I said cutting him off.
     "Besides I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle" I added shyly.
It was true. I love watching motorcycles zoom by my house everyday.
       It just makes a thrill go down my spine at the thought of riding a motorcycle.

Gray apparently heard it because he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and put me in the back of him. I loved the intoxicating spicy smell coming from him. It makes me want to sniff him some more. But he was gone before I could.

        But before he swung his legs over the motorcycle he leaned closer to me and whispered "If you have always wanted to ride a motorcycle, then you're going to get hell of a ride, princess."

         My heart thudded in my chest as he grabbed my hands and wrapped it around his waist.
      When my hand made contact with his sculpted stomach, I let a sharp intake of breath.
     Oh my.
Not wanting to be a pervert, I reluctantly kept my hands as it is and just tightened my grip on his waist.
     "Ready princess?"
I took a deep breath before nodding. "Ready"
      And then we took off.