Ch.1:Genius

Being the school's nerd Is hard. Not because people use me for their work because they just doesn't seem to appreciate my outstanding genius ness.
I get really high grades in all my class and in many honor rolls.

My lil sister Essa who's 16 just 2 years younger than me tells me im not smart in life. Can you believe her?? She says I'm naive. Whatever that means. We all know who's the smart one here.

Hello there I'm Elizabeth. Elizabeth Carter. My friends call me Beth. I Am 18 and I go to Lusall High school. Did I mention I'm a genius?

It was another Friday morning, I was in the middle of drying my hair with the hair dryer when it suddenly stopped working. I checked to see if it was still plugged. It was. I made a frustrated sound at the the back of my throat. I ran a comb through my hair and put my half dried half wet hair up in a bun. I slipped on jeans, Nikes, and a blue sweatshirt.

Running down the stairs with my bag in a tow, I kissed my parents good bye and grabbed an apple to eat when I'm on the bus.

I caught the bus in time and ate the apple as I watched the scenery roll pass by the dirty bus windows. I shall rule this world someday. I maybe have no beauty but I got the brains. That is the only thing I'm really confident in.

The bus paused in front of my school. I jumped out throwing the apple's core in the trash in front of the school door. Taking a deep breath I went inside.
The hallway was crowded. I got jostled back and forth more than 10 times.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding until I stood in front of my locker. I got out everything I needed for my next classes and head to my first class. English Literature.

I headed inside, snagging a seat in the front.

As everyone crowded in, Ms. Milerr started the lesson on Shakespeare. No kidding. That's how her name is spelled.

I took out a notebook and doodled on it. I had already done my research on him and learned everything I can know about him. His plays, his life, and everything. My thoughts wandered. Mmm how good would it be to have chocolate ice cream in class! With sprinkles. Maybe we could also have honey buns and cake. And candies. Lots and lots of candies!! Hot chocolate maybe? Or donuts? Yes, donuts. We should have sugar glazed donuts, and chocolate sprinkled, maybe powdered ones or vanilla sprinkled ones. Muffins or cupcakes? Cupcakes of course! I like red velvet cupcakes or the pretty ones with icing on top.

           Or is it frosting? Aww I always get confused with those! Aren't they the same? I like whipped cream. Whipped creams are foamy and tasty. Also cream puffs. They're good. But cotton candies are tasty as well. But sticky and messy. I looove maple syrup. I wish there was huge country made out of sweets! I got a sweet tooth hence why I dream about them so much.

       I shook my head and snapped to reality. Everyone was standing up and
some was even out the door.

          The bell must've rung.

           I packed up everything and was about to head out when Ms.Millerr's voice stopped me.

        "Elizabeth?"

I turned around and walked back to her desk.

"Yes, Ms. Millerr?" I asked politely.

"Elizabeth you are an extraordinary and brilliant student. You are patient as well aren't you?"

"Uh, I guess?" I mumbled confused to where this was going. But my heart warmed at the complements.

"Anyway, do you know who Gray Reece is?" Ms. Millerr asked.

Shocked at her question, I nodded. Of course I know who he was. He was almighty bad ass in Lusall High school.

Then my eyes widened in realization.

"You want me to tutor him don't you?" I said.

Surprised at my bluntness Ms. Millerr nodded and gave me a small sympathetic smile.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How is he failing this class if he is not even in this class? ". I asked.

"That's the thing. He is in this class, he just doesn't come here. Which is why he's failing so miserably. I'm sorry Elizabeth for putting this burden on you." Ms. Millerr said.

I shook my head smiling. "Don't worry. It's not a burden at all" I reassured her. I mean I have tutored many people before. Even though most of the time I have to do all the work. But I have tutored.

Rumors about that sexy boy might be lies.

Besides how hard can it be?