Ch.4: Pervert

"Are you kidding me Gray?? " I said exasperated as I saw Gray sneakily playing on his phone while I was teaching him the rule of grammars.

"What?" He asked looking up, biting his lips in the process. That action just seemed strangely hot. I shook myself out of it.

"I'm trying to teach you. What you are doing is really rude!" I huffed, crossing my arms in front of me.

He seemed to be calculating something.

"You must be a C." He said glancing at me.

"What?" I asked, confused. Was he talking about my test scores? He was so wrong. I was an A+ girl. Which was the main reason I was even tutoring his cocky ass.

"Your breast. You are a C cup, aren't you?" He asked as a smirk tugged on his lips. That was when I noticed he eyes was focused solely on my chest. My face flamed in embarrassment and I tightened my arms more tightly around my chest to make him stop looking at me.

"You know that just make your breasts look way bigger, right?" He grins at my flustered face. My eyes widens at the mischievous grin and I quickly put down my arms, my face heating up.

"S-shut up!" I sputtered as a pervert look glinted in his eyes.

"Am I right, sweetie?" He said, his dark eyes on me. I looked away. It was too intense.

"R-right about w-what?" I still stammered.

"Is it a C cup? Maybe close to C-35. That's good. Boys dig for those. Am I right?" He said, his grey eyes seems to be laughing at my stricken ones.

He was right. I wasn't going to admit it though. With whatever dignity I had left, I straightened my composure and tried to keep the heat off my cheeks. Gray was watching me in amusement at my actions.

" Okay, let's get back to the work. First of all if you want make a good statement on your first paragraph that might want to make the reader read more, then-"

"What's your name?" Gray interrupted me just as I started speaking. I let out an annoyed.

"Elizabeth." I replied shortly.

"Can I call you Eli?"

"No, but you can call me Beth" Even though I wouldn't even consider you as a friend, I mentally added. Only my friends call me that.

" Why can't I call you Eli?" He inquired. He was seriously pushing my buttons.

"Just because you can't " I said through gritted teeth.

" That's not a good enough reason Eli" Gray said smiling at my angry face. Fucking bastard.

"I just told you not to call me Eli!" I snapped at him.

" I don't ask for permission, sweet Eli" Gray said giving me a coy smile that made me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Alright call me whatever you want, I just want to get this over with" I said tiredly. This was probably the 10th time he interrupted me with dumb questions.

"Aww are you really that eager to get rid of me?" He said with a fake pout that was sooooo adorable that it made me want to pinch his cheeks. But I shook out of it quickly. I took a deep breath, trying not to smack the shit out of him.

"Gray, will you let me explain this fucking rules so I could leave you in peace?" I asked, not really wanting an answer. My 5 dollars just went down the swear jar.

"Who said I wanna be left alone? Besides I like your voice" he said as he casually slung over the bed his feet on my lap from where I was sitting cross legged.

"W-what?" I said not really not really noticing his legs. I blushed, I wasn't used to compliments.

"I was kidding,Eli! I'm not even sure you're a girl, to be honest. What's with those dorky sweatshirts, honestly?" He said his eyes scanning my from head to toe, making me squirm under his gaze. Each words was a bullet to my heart, making me hate him. I wear sweatshirts because I feel like it makes me feel, I don't know, safe. I wear jeans and tights because I don't like to show too much legs. My hair is always messy and my face is free of make up because I'm not really interested in those things. I try to be as normal as I can and focus everything on education.

I guess I'm just boring and stupid.

I averted my eyes from Gray's curious grey ones.

I got up and put on my sneakers, packing all the books inside my bag that was scattered all over.

"Woah, woah, Eli, where do you think you are going?" I heard his voice but it was all a blur. The next thing I know I was against the wall, with Gray's arm on either side, his captivating eyes locking on mines.

My breath hitched at his face so near me. I have always found Gray Reece a mystery in school. I'm not even sure if he is actually a badass. I never seen him in a motorcycle or beat up kids just for fun. Wait let me rephrase that,he did beat up kids but not for fun. I think he has a reason why he does things, and even though no one would dare show him that he a friggin fan club! I guess girl only "Love" him because of his physical beauty. I don't lie. He is sexy.

But now I could really see how he actually looks. Dark grey eyes with black rims, big lashes, a cleft in his chin. He even had freckles that you would see if you are really close which made him strangely adorable. And my, his lips, pale pink and plump. I realized I was breathing heavily.

"Stop blocking me, Gray" I tried to say firmly but it came out in a breathless tone.

"Why shall I?" He said his minty breath fanning over my lips. Oh gosh,I thought I got rid off my teenage hormones!

"Cmon Gray, get out of my way" I said trying to push him away. He didn't budge. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if he packed rocks under his shirt.

"Cmon I rather like this position " he grins at my red face. I sighed, looking for a escape. My eyes light up when I find one.

I squat down feeling Gray's curious gaze. Then I try to be as flat as I can be crawl down Gray's open legs.

Alright I just realized how wrong that sound.

When Gray saw what I did, he whipped around to see me with my bag in my hands, my face peering out of his doorway.

I gave him a winning smile and cheerfully Squealed "Byeeee!"

From the corner of my eyes I saw him run to his door but I was giggling and already running down the stairs.

I like his shocked face. It amuses me, I thought running out of the mansion my sneakers pounding on the ground. My breath came in little white puffs in the air. My cheeks had turned red.

I didn't know why I was still running.