Surprise

Angelina
I was incredibly nervous while I waited for Dimitri to pick me up on Thursday morning.

The conversation that he had with his father last night had lasted all of two minutes, and I had gotten the distinct impression that Ivan was calling from Alexi's line because that was the only way he could guarantee Dimitri would answer.

From what I could hear of Dimitri's voice, he had been strained and barely civil, which didn't mesh with the way Alexi and Luka talked about Ivan. The most obvious difference was the formal way Dimitri said "father" compared to Luka and Alexi calling him "dad". Or sometimes on Alexi's end even a joking "daddy".

That left me with the understanding that it was something on Dimitri's part that made the relationship difficult, though I was going by circumstantial evidence. It could also have simply been the fact that his father had called just as a very sexually frustrated Dimitri was about to hump me in his front seat, but again, I wasn't sure about anything.

As much as I had tried to be mortified by Dimitri basically telling Ivan, his father, and my overall boss, that he was going to screw me, my brain couldn't help but come back to the amazing things Dimitri and I had done to each other. Having to relive everything word for word with the girls last night hadn't helped either.

All I could think about was Dimitri staring at me when he came at dinner, and the way he said "pussy" like the only reason I had one was for him to bring me pleasure.

Of course I was actually disappointed that Ivan had interrupted, because he had completely ruined whatever mood there was between Dimitri and I. We had said an embarrassed, but still heated, goodbye to each other as soon as Ivan had hung up.

Dahlia had been shocked that I was willing to hand in my virginity in the front seat of an Audi in a parking garage, until Sabina had pointed out that both of them lost their virginity in the back seat of a car in high school, at the drive-in, no less. I mean, how cliché is that shit?

My mind was going over every dirty thing Dimitri had said to me last night when he knocked quietly on my door, so it didn't shock me at all that my first reaction was to fling the door open, close it behind me, push him against it and shove my tongue past his lips.

When I broke away for air and looked up at him from under my eyelashes, he banged his head back against the door in defeat.

"Fuck. I can't do it." He muttered

I didn't have time to question him because I was the one with my back against the door, his thigh had slipped between my legs, my hands were being held above my head in one of his, and his other was roughly palming my breast.

"Do you like that?" He asked, his forehead resting against mine as he watched his hand touching me. I was wearing a thin tight black, silk dress, and only had on a sheer bra underneath, so my hardening nipples answered his question for him. I could feel a part of his anatomy hardening against my thigh in correspondence.

"Do you know why you like that so much, Sweetheart?" He whispered, his lips directly against mine, as he continued rubbing my breast. "Because your body is in my control."

I would have loved nothing more then to deny that, but the fact of the matter was that Dimitri Markov controlled me.

He pressed his lips into mine, letting his tongue snake out when my mouth opened. He did this amazing thing where he wrapped his tongue around mine and tugged, and suddenly I was hitching my leg up and around his. Dimitri caught it by the back of the knee and moved himself so he was between my legs, and I was almost freaked out how easily I could give this man a raging hard-on.