Lunch

Angelina

Alexi, Luka and I had spent the entire morning talking about how things went on Friday night with Sabina and Dahlia, and how we were going to proceed at lunch.

As with the porn re-enactment from this morning, I had my concerns about the validity of the plan. I had felt that the whole living out a porn thing was too obvious while the plan for lunch made me feel we were being too subtle.

I had messaged my concerns to the boys and Alexi had charmingly replied:

Calm down, kid. Most guys would be content with just a visual to spark off their imaginations. But with Mitri, being the brooding, I-think-I'm-such-a-tortured-artist-even-though-I've-had-a-Black-Master-Card-from-birth type, you're going to have to appeal to his mind as well as his...little friend...to get him going.

I had re-arranged Dimitri's schedule to where we'd synchronized our lunch breaks perfectly, so that it would coincide with the only gap Dimitri would have today. I would have asked if Luka and Alexi had something to do, but with the amount of slacking off they do on a daily basis, I doubt it.

I had gotten all of my things together when the guys came to get me. Though it wasn't necessarily "the" plan, we felt that me flirting outrageously with every man who wasn't Dimitri was a good idea. Luka explained that this would appeal to his "inner caveman", which according to him, was buried very deep under a stack of 5-figure Armani suits.

The idea of Dimitri going caveman, throwing me over his shoulder and dragging me off so he could stake his claim on me, was something that featured many a time in my fantasies. Therefore, when Luka practically pinned me to his side and dragged me into Dimitri's office, I didn't put up a fight.

We entered his office to find him hunched over his desk, sleeves of his sky blue shirt rolled up; tie loose, studiously flipping through a report with a pen tucked behind his ear. Tucking a pen behind his ear was something he always did when he had to make notes or corrections on a document, and it was something that I - of course - found bloody adorable. In all honesty, the man could be a closet cross-dresser and listen to the Jonas Brothers and I'd still find him freakin' perfect.

When we came in, he sat up straight to see who was there, and his eyes immediately zeroed in on the hand Luka had on the side of my hip. His gaze was only there for a second before it flickered up to my eyes.

His eyes boring into mine made me blush, and I had to suck my bottom lip into my mouth, biting it, to keep from squirming away from Luka's hand. It was like I felt guilty that his arm was around me just because Dimitri gave me a pointed look - which was insane.

Dimitri's gaze lowered to my bottom lip momentarily before he abruptly turned to his brother. "What can I do for you, Luka?"

Oh gee, just ignore me.

Luka rolled his eyes at Dimitri's formality, which I knew was only for my benefit. Both he and Alexi had said that Dimitri was far less "stick-up-the-ass" when he was away from his employees.

"Just thought I'd let you know that I'm steeling Ang here." He paused there deliberately, letting an uncomfortable silence linger, before adding, "for lunch, of course."

"Of course." The reply was curt. But Dimitri, who was one of those people who could have an entire conversation just through his facial expressions and eyes, seemed to convey a message to Luka silently while I watched on. He looked frustrated about something.

What ever the communication entailed, it made Luka smirk slightly, while leaving me completely nonplussed and Dimitri looking even more frustrated.