"I'm gonna go get my things." Jasmine said walking away.

"Why ya'll gotta act like that?" I said to Jayda. She just stared at me and rolled her eyes.

"Look I haven't did anything to her I know she seen me over here and that's why she riding in the backseat." Jayda said.

"Damn for real? You gonna put my girlfriend in the backseat?" I said staring at Jayda.

"I wasn't at first but she didn't speak to me, I mean damn she act like we are dating or something."

"Come on Jay don't start this shit." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Peyton you better talk to her, I didn't do anything wrong. I don't even see how ya'll are still together if she don't trust you I mean trust does have us in it."

Damn is she really talking about us right now?

"Mane come on don't hoe us like that." I said. This is gonna be a long ass day.

Jasmine walked out the house and closed the door.

"Are we ready?" Jasmine said smiling.

"Yeah lets go." I said to her and went over and opened the door for them. They stared at each other trying to see who was getting in the back seat of my two door car.

Jayda stared at me then she climbed in the backseat. Jasmine smiled and sat down in the front. I know now you can't have two females together at the same time it just don't work.

I closed the door and got in and looked in the mirror at Jayda, she looked pissed the fuck off, on everything.

"Jay you straight?" I asked.

"Yes." Jasmine and Jayda both said.

"I think he was talking to me Jasmine." Jayda said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know he calls me that sometimes." Jasmine said smiling.

Lord help me deal with them I ain't trying to lose both of them but damn.

"Um, Peyton you can drop me off at home and-" Jayda started.

"Nah, why you trying to go home?" I asked.

"Do I really need to say?"

I started the car and pulled off.

"You should stay with us." Jasmine said turning around and smiling at Jayda.

"Fine." she said.

"Mane whatever it is ya'll got going on between each other, ya'll need to let that shit go." I just finally said.

"I have no problem with Jayda." Jasmine said.

I looked in the mirror and I seen Jay on the phone, I assumed it was Jaeson cause she started smiling.

But I got it confirmed when she said "I love you and I'll see you tonight."

I don't see why she fuck with him mane. Shid girls always talking about niggas and how they ain't shit and they want something real but damn she told me that one time I couldn't do nothing but laugh because she know being with Jaeson is far from real on so many levels, I say fuck him and she think she in love, smh females these days don't know what they want.

We went to Olive Garden, it was Jasmine choice so I went ahead and went and they seated us. I looked at Jayda and she sat there quiet and looking down, I wonder what she thinking about, hopefully not the shit that just went down about the whole car situation.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go to the restroom." said Jasmine getting up and leaving.

"Jay." I said moving closer to her. She looked up at me.

"What Peyton?" she said.

"Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you Peyton."

"Yes you are, you always call my name a lot when you mad come on I'm sorry."

"Peyton I'm not mad." she tried smiling. I knew this girl so well and she trying to lie to me.

"Jayda, you mad about all this lil' shit that happened?" I asked to her.

"Peyton just stop I'm not mad." she said. Her eyes started watering. Damn you can't be serious right now I don't need this.

"So what you about to cry for?" I said to her and grabbing her hands.

She shook her head. "I'm gonna leave so ya'll can be alone Peyton and Jaeson is here." she said to me.

Mane I turned around and he was there. What the fuck?! She got up and got her things and left. Damn I fucked up like that? For real?

I stared at Jasmine the rest of the time we was there, I didn't even eat cause I couldn't think straight. I wanted to know why Jay just got up and left me like that and with Jaeson mane this shit was getting crazy.

***Comment and vote***