Chapter 20:Hiss! Rata-tat-tat

Mark's P. O. V.
I hear two hiss! hiss!. when I enter the room. I know that two ways that a snake can kill you is poison and squeezing you to death. I shine my flashlight on the floor....and almost faint dead away. On the floor of the room are about thousands of different snakes. Cobras, rattlesnakes, garden snake, anacondas, garter snake, viper, pythons. I shine my light around the room some more. The snakes are slithering all around my ankles and feet. I force myself to not shiver. I see Jake's skeleton on the floor. Its the only part of the floor that isn't covered with snakes. I carefully step over the snakes and to the body. I bend down and inspect the skeleton. It looks like the upper torso's been squeezed almost breaking all the bones. I turn back to the snakes. I bet the anacondas' the one that did this to him. I see a light shining down on the floor in the middle of the room. Making a really big circle. I guess that's where I'm supposed to go. I walk to the middle of the room and sit down. Almost immediately a snake, a green viper, makes its way towards me and starts slithering up my left leg. I fold my arms and clench my fist to stop myself from freaking out. Even if the only thing I want to do right now is step on these snakes and kick them until there all dead. Another snake, a cobra, starts slithering up my right leg. I look at it directly and it hisses, showing me its sharp fangs. I clench my fists again. A rattlesnake starts to slide right between my legs. I only have one thought-I don't care if we're supposed to face our fears, if that thing bites between my legs, I. Will. Scream. I hear another hiss!. This one is loud sharp and practically right in my left ear. Both of my ears actually. I turn my head ever so slightly to the left...and stop. Some kind or two headed snake is wrapped around my chest. Both of the heads on my left and right sides. They both hiss! at me, their fork like tongues sticking out at me. Their tails are squeezing my chest tighter and tighter. One of the tongues licks my left cheek. It slithers back into its mouth. A cobra wraps itself tightly around my left leg and starts squeezing. I ground my teeth. The one on my left arm hisses and bites down on my arm. I let out a hiss of my own through my teeth. I shut my eyes tight and clench my fists even more tighter. I really hope an hour has passed. I open my eyes expecting to see a snake right in front of my face only to see that all of the snakes are gone and so is Jake's remains. I get up from the floor, walk to the door and open it. Once I'm in the hallway, I say, " I found Jake's body, you're up Jonathan". As Jonathan  steps towards the door, words appear on it. Jonathan,  you have my friend Sean Christopher Wren. Jonathan  nods. He grabs the doorknob, twists it open and walks into the room. The door shitting firmly behind him with a click!.