The Transformation

Start from the beginning

"Ellie? Whats taking so long?" Aron asked.

I tried to get to the door as fast as I could, but it was a little difficult for me because I wasn't used to being an animal.

"Well, its ok then I guess. You don't have to let me in, as long as your ok i'm fine so I will be leaving now." Aron said as he turned around, I could hear his footsteps leave. No! He can't leave! I need his help! 

I quickly pawed at the door trying to get his attention.

"You just don't know when to stop huh?" Aron asked, though he didn't really care about the jokes anymore. I whined and whined trying to show him that I was not playing some kind of joke and that I truly was an animal. 

"E-Ellie, you're joking right?" Aron said a little hesitant. "Could it be that you went through the transformation already!?" Aron said while leaning so close to the door that I could hear his worried heart beat. I pawed at the door and he bent down.

"What is it? I don't understand." Aron said. I quickly whacked the keys and watched as they flew under the door.

"Ouch!" Aron screamed. "Really? You just had to hit my face right as I was looking through." Aron said while fiddling with the keys and opening the lock. As he walked in, he shut the door behind him and for the first time he saw me in my other form. the form that I should have never been in. He stood their staring at me with his mouth closed but his eyes wide open, as if the unbelievable had happened. Being honest, he looked more stupid than shocked.

"T-that's no fair!" he said. I tilted my head showing my sign of confusion.

"WHY DO YOU GET TO LOOK ALL BAD ASS AND  STUFF?!?!" Aron cried. He marched over to my bed and sat down with one leg on his knee and his arms crossed like he was throwing a fit. Really Aron, now is not the time for one of your self esteem, ego melt downs. He looked at me, jealousy burning in his eyes, then he sighed and stood back up.

"I can't stay mad at you, besides its not like its your fault and right now is not the time for me to be sulking." He said looking at me with a comforting smile. At that moment I could feel my heart race. I don't know if it was because of the transformation, or because of something within myself. I don't know why but Aron has been making me feel better every time I see him. His smiles make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, just as Royce once did. 

"Ok~ so, we need a plan so that my brother doesn't find out about you. Knowing him he should be checking up on you soon to see if anything has changed. No matter what he musn't see you in this form alright?" Aron said. I looked up at him as he waited for a reply. After a few awkward stares he realized, once again that I could not speak. He sighed and laid down on my bed.

"What to do, what to do?" He repeated. He put his hands above his head while looking up at the ceiling. I lied on the floor and put my head on my paws, feeling unusually comfortable on the floor. A small whine slipped out as I sat there depressed and confused.

"Don't worry," Aron said while patting my head, "I'll definitely think of something so don't worry much about it ok?"

I felt a little relieved by his words and calmed down. Whether it was is gentle voice or relaxed expression, I don't know, but it made me feel at ease. Though it was only for a moment, I had felt like a weight lifted off my chest. Yes, it was only for a moment. If only that peace could have lasted a bit longer, if only I could have felt like that for just a a while more, I would have been much happier. But of course, the world has chosen me as its next victim to knock down and watch what comes back up, whether it be something stronger, or something weaker. This was a true test of mother nature.

There was a knock at the door and a voice traveled in form the other side.

"Hello? Ellie are you there? Its me, Andrew." He said with his fake friendly voice that sent such cold sharp chills down my body that i didn't dare move. Frozen I looked up at Aron, hoping that his calm expression and warming voice would still be there. It was not.